*40 ACRE LOT*TWO HOMES totaling almost 7000 finished sqft of living space!!
This scarce opportunity offers breathtaking Front Range Mountain Views where wildlife abounds daily. A custom split-level home tucked away on a gated 40-acre square lot that maintains AG status with two wells with adjudicated water rights. In addition, this lot also includes a newly remodeled 2-bed, 1-bath original 1940s Ranch House with an oversized 9’ 2-car garage. Now, prepare yourself to be dazzled with all the fantastic spots found throughout this one-of-a-kind breathtaking home. This 5-bed and 5-bath oversized 8’ 2-car heated garage home is casual elegance at its finest. Fully restored and updated throughout the years with showstopping upgrades. The entrance will enchant you with 9’ Iron doors, vaulted ceilings, and hickory wood flooring milled in Cortez, CO. The wide-open living room with a stunning 3sided gas peninsula fireplace escalates the ambiance. The spacious kitchen provides top-of-the-line Wolf appliances, including a SubZero refrigerator with wine cooler, dual fuel 48” gas range with electric ovens, commercial hood, 42” coveted wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and a large kitchen breakfast island with plenty of storage! Walk out from the dining room to an 850Sqft composite deck with a glass panel railing to keep all views unobstructed while soaking in a 7-person hot tub. The basement is a living space of its own. Equipt with a full kitchen and stainless steel appliances, a large family room/home theater/gym, options are endless!! An unprecedented spa-like bathroom with heated floors and a 6-person sauna, and separate large-scale steam shower with six body sprayers, and giant cascading waterfall heads. With a walk out of the basement, you can access vast areas of concrete-stamped patios with a 48” gas fire pit to enjoy beautiful Colorado evenings. This Property is only 10 min. from Castle Rock, 20 DTC, and 40 min. to DIA, & Denver.
Watch the video tour #1
- Hickory wood flooring was milled in Cortez, CO throughout most of the main floor, stairs, and landings
- 850 sq. ft. deck, composite deck with resort glass panel railing to keep surrounding views unobstructed.
- A few thousand sq. ft. of stamped and colored concrete patios, great for entertaining! 48” triple ring burner, 450K BTU gas firepit. Burn year-round without sparks/embers and wild-fire worries.
- 9’ high front entrance, steel screens, panels open across the entire door, and side lights
- Designer light fixtures and fans with LED lighting throughout the main home.
- Dust-free hot water heat with 11 separate zones for energy efficiency and 6 with Nest smart thermostats.
- 2 Hot water heaters
- All doors are solid wood,
- Three-sided gas flair peninsula fireplace.
- kitchen has 42” solid wood cabinets
- Top-of-the-line Wolf/SubZero appliances, with a wine cooler!
- Dual fuel 48” range. Gas burners for infinite adjustment, Two electric ovens for temperature
- accuracy, commercial range hood with warming shelf and heat lamps, great for family dinners.
- Asko dishwasher – you never know when it is on
- Kitchen Aid compacter
- Wolf built-in microwave at chest height.
- Delta touch faucets
- Master Bedroom and Bath
- Three closets, one walk-in, and other storage
- Large corner soaking tub
- Shower with frameless Euro style tempered glass surround, with bench seating
- Kohler LED medicine cabinets, adjustable interior mirrors
- All new counter tops, fixtures, lighting, etc.
- The guest room offers a private ensuite bath with radiant under-floor heating
- Two additional main-level bedrooms with a shared bathroom that has an entrance door that can be closed for privacy (both ways!)
- Main level laundry and pantry with built-in Ironing station and space for extra freezers, fridges, etc. o
- The office/bedroom, with a half bath, has panoramic mountain views.
- Basement-Can also becomes another full apartment with a separate entrance.
- Pergo waterproof flooring
- Stainless steel appliances all less than a year old
- Oversized steam shower plumbed with ¾’ piping &12.5KW steam generator
- Giant head that creates waterfalls, curtains, etc., 6 body sprayers, handheld sprayer, LED lighting
- 7’ long 6-person sauna
- Radiant underfloor heating in sauna/shower area.
- Original 1940 Guest House Fuly Updated
- Furnace four years old, appliances about three, water heater six months.
- Remodeled kitchen and bath, stainless steel appliances
- New huge 24’x30’ garage with 9’ door height
- New breezeway between garage and house
- Maintenance-free steel siding and steel roof
- New deck and railings
- New well pump, water heater
- 40 acres, almost perfectly square
- No HOA or covenants,
- Two wells, multiple hydrants in the pasture & static water level at 30’ in a 170’ well
- Adjudicated water rights and augmentation plan approved by Water Court
- Gated property with a commercial slide gate
- Fenced and gated, currently lease the pasture for cattle approx. 6 mos/year
- No overgrazing maintains AG status (saves about
- $15K in taxes compared to non-AG)
- Solid road-base driveway
- An additional electric meter is already in the pasture
- Extra-wide and deep heated garage, with plenty of cabinets and custom solid wood door
- 8’ high door (can accommodate lifted full-size trucks/Jeeps/etc.)
- 1,177 Ft. FRONTAGE RD on HWY 83.
- Guest House
- New well pump (2021), water heater, garbage disposal, and all galvanized piping replaced with PVC
- 4 miles
- 5 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1820 CO-83, Franktown, Douglas County, Colorado