This property is the ultimate Colorado living experience. You'll feel like you have your own Rocky Mountain park whether you are enjoying riding your horse in the beautiful new arena, hiking on the more than 60 acres of land or taking in the view from the new private hot tub on the wraparound decks. You'll feel like you're living within a spectacular postcard with the best that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Stunning, upgraded full log home on just over 60 acres with all the amenities your horses will love. The home blends the beautiful and dramatic ambiance of a custom log home with modern, light luxury finishes like a new designer kitchen with high-end commercial grade appliances like the SubZero refrigerator and Thermador 48" range.
- The main level has cozy radiant floor heat.
- The bathrooms have been remodeled with elegant finishes ideal for a modern log home. Gorgeous freestanding copper tub, Brizo fixtures, heated flooring Italian marble creates the perfect atmosphere for a pampering soak after a long day.
- The basement level is perfect for a TV room, workout space and there is a 2-car attached garage with an electric car charger.
- New whole house Generac generator with auto-transfer switch will keep you comfortable and provide power when you need it most.
- This property is in the heart of one of Colorado's most iconic scenic and recreational locations. Perched on gently sloping land near the Peak to Peak Highway (famous for enjoying fall aspen leaves), within a short drive to downtown Lyons, Estes Park and countless recreational opportunities in between. The seasonal St. Vrain Dry Creek even wanders through part of the property and bobcats, turkeys, deer, elk, moose, and birds of prey are your neighbors. Access in the winter months is easy due to it's convenient location just off rural highway 7.
Horse Facility Features
- Your horses will also enjoy luxurious accommodations in their Barnmaster barn with oversized 12x14 stalls, auto waterers, rubber floor mats, an updated tack room, new 200x100 ft arena, 60-foot round pen, pastures and stunning views in every direction. Over 45 acres is fenced for your horses and 10 acres is fenced for your dogs.
- 17 miles
- 15 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17503 7, Lyons, Boulder County, Colorado