STUNNING horse property with panoramic views featuring 9-stall, 4800 sf barn on 5 acres with low maintenance pipe fencing and huge outdoor arena. Equestrians will appreciate this special location away from main roads, allowing you to ride the neighborhood loop safely without having to trailer anywhere. There is also the White Rocks/Gunbarrel trailhead conveniently located across 95th (only .7 mile down the road) for trail riding.
This quintessential farmhouse with wrap-around porch has so many upgrades; updated kitchen with quartz counters & farm sink, hardwood cabinetry/floors/island, NEW: roof, large windows, tile, paint, carpet, high quality furnace, AC, and lighting. Imagine seeing the Front Range as you open yours eyes each day from this 700 sf Primary Suite with giant closet and 5-piece bath. Hot tub, built-in bookshelves, large home office, finished basement with storage, sprinkler system, and attached 3-car garage. Truly a special property and move-in-ready. Call or email for the Special Features and Improvements lists.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- A charming 4BR x 5BA, classic farmhouse design with many thoughtful updates
- 4366 square foot home plus a 785 square foot, 3-car attached garage
- 4.83 acres conveniently located between Longmont, Lafayette and Boulder
- Main Level...
- Kitchen/dining has been fully remodeled and has inspiring views of the southern Front Range
- Snuggle up in the living room in front of the (gas) fireplace with a great book (built-in bookshelves)
- Big wrap-around, covered porch sets the scene
- Laundry and half bath conveniently placed by the back door for coming in from the barn
- Large home office and 3-car attached garage
- Hot tub off back deck
- Upper Level...
- Primary BR suite with exceptional south and west-facing views, a covered porch, en suite bath, and enormous closet.
- 2nd upper level bedroom with full en suite bath
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 share a three-quarter hallway bath
- Lounge or study in the large loft/TV area
- Finished Basement Level...
- Big recreation room with convenient half bath
- Plenty of storage
- Improvements in 2022...
- New windows throughout the house
- New furnace and A/C (Lennox Elite 3.5 ton AC & variable speed 2 stage furnace)
- New interior paint
- New carpet
- New tile flooring
- New lighting
- Improvements in 2018-2021...
- Built in bookshelves in living room
- New garage doors and motors.
- New exterior paint
- New hail resistant roof and gutters
- Fireplace conversion from wood burning to gas in living room
- Improvements in 2017...
- Full kitchen remodel including quality hardwood cabinets, quartz counters, handcrafted elm island countertop, picture window with custom marble sill over the farmhouse sink
- Hallway Bathroom remodel on 2nd floor
- Dining room addition (enclosing existing porch)
- Deck extension on rear of house
- Stone Patio
- Installed solar system (owned)
- A dream property with inspiring mountain views on a level lot.
- Well-loved rural neighborhood centrally located for convenience to shopping, schools and recreation; $590 annual road maintenance fee.
- 2022 Water sprinkler system upgrade throughout property.
- Large garden with raised beds on a timed water system. Mature raspberry and blackberry bushes along the garden fence.
- Extensive water sprinkler system that serves the fenced yard around the house, plus every tree on the property has drip irrigation. 10+ young trees have been planted in the last 5 years.
Horse Facility Features
- L-shaped barn is 4800 sq ft. Including 9 stalls with runouts and automatic heated Nelson waterers. One of the stalls is a double foaling stall with double runout. The other side of the barn has 3 large bays for equipment, hay, and shaving storage.
- There is plenty of room for boarding with a separate driveway that goes back to the barn; ample parking behind. Space for horse trailer storage without needing to back which is a bonus.
- Large heated tack room/workshop with 2 tack storage closets and tons of racking including both Western and English saddle racks.
- 2017 Full redo of the riding arena, including excavation and embankment, new filter subsystem and new footing. The refresh completed has been very good; the arena thaws and drains beautifully.
- Arena is outdoors and approximately 200 x 100 ft; 18,900 sf. Excellent views of the mountains from the arena!
- There are a lot of easily accessible, well thought out water pump hydrants throughout the property. They were deeply sunk so work well through the winter.
- All fencing is excellent quality metal pipe fencing. No fence upkeep! No barbed wire or any other kind of fencing in any of the horse areas. The pasture is divided into 2 with pipe fencing and a gate offering a lot of flexibility for turnout.
- Additional shed building (original barn for the property) adjacent to the barn offers plenty of storage, includes 2 separately fenced chicken coops, electricity and is conveniently located to water.
- 9 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
10127 Phillips Rd, Lafayette, Boulder County, Colorado