Saddle up and ride forever; the San Juan National Forest is a short distance and easy access. Enjoy the huge redwood covered decks on three sides of the home for outdoor living, entertaining, relaxing and enjoying the fresh clean mountain air and the ever changing four seasons as you watch and hear the abundant wildlife as they graze morning and evening such as elk, deer, bear, turkey and more. Pagosa Springs has amazing wild life being surrounded by 1.8million acres of the San Juan National Forest.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The large windows in the great room, dining, master bedroom provide plenty of sunlight and create an even larger feel and spectacular views of the sun and moon rise over Navajo Peak with primary views of Square Top. The large master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a large master bath and a private door to the back deck. This is a great split-floorplan with exquisite design to details offering 3 bedrooms and two full baths on the main level including an office with file walk-in closet and a separate sliding door entrance to the side redwood deck for relaxing in-between office work. The upstairs area offers two bonus rooms; one with an adjacent 3/4 bathroom (12' x 26') and another extra room across the hall for an exercise, craft or another office area (13' x 22'). The kitchen, living room and dining area is designed as a great room with vaulted ceilings and ceramic tile for a clean feel. The kitchen has ample hickory cabinets and a large granite island for extra seating for entertaining. The granite countertops throughout the house and vessel sinks offers a finished look. Relax to the sound of your favorite music as it is delivered through your Bose surround sound system. (currently not hooked up).The large laundry room offers a front loader washer and dryer. The laundry room is adjacent to the garage. The 3-car oversized attached garage offers a corner workshop area with a stainless steel multi-drawer tool chest with work benches included. This beautiful one-of-a-kind home is sided with non-burnable and WOODPECKER PROOF Hardie cement plank siding. The expansive (28' x 26') 778 sq. foot back redwood deck is complete with a (14' x 14') 196 sq. ft. covered Pergola for relaxing and viewing Square Top.
- Your new home offers beautiful one of a kind mountain retreat breath taking views of Square Top, Navajo Peak and Trophy Lake (aka Spence Lake) and harbors varied terrain, changing elevations, picnicking in private wooded setting with mature ponderosa pines, aspens, gamble oak and more.
Horse Facility Features
- 1) 4 strand barded-wire two separate fenced (2.5 acres each totaling 5 fenced acres) pastures while they relax under the shade of towering Ponderosa Pines.
- 2) Round pen
- 3) 6 indoor horse stalls located in the 2160 sq ft barn; one for a feed prep room and another one as a hot-water wash stall as well as an overhead hay loft with dropdown feeding for three stalls.
- 4) Large workshop area with an adjacent separate doored off tack room which makes for your complete horse dream barn.
- 5) The large 2000 sq ft metal building with 14 x16 foot doors is perfect for all your farm equipment, toys, additional hay storage and more. All these great horse amenities: stalls, round pen, fenced pastures, two ponds, ditch pond and water ditch rights makes for the perfect Colorado horse ranch retreat you've been searching for.
- 20 miles
- 17 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2889 Trophy Lake Pl, Pagosa Springs, Archuleta County, Colorado