The magic of California Gold Country. A property with soul, where time slows down, memories are crafted, and life itself has the space to hit its highest notes.
A Rare find - Totally useable 40 acres in 2 apn numbers, amazing, loamy soil, single level home with tons of water! This property was formally a strawberry farm so the top soil is fantastic, currently this property has 4 acres of CCOF Jonathan Apples, is fenced, gated and also set up for livestock with multiple pastures and run ins. An ag well is set up on a windmill, plus this property has access to irrigation water that the owner has never needed. The back portion of the property features several stunning potential building sites for a second home with a few large rock outcroppings while the majority of the land is nearly rock free. The creek runs most of the year and provides a wonderful microcosm. Full RV hook-up features water, power and a separate septic system. Truly a magical, one of a kind property.
Great trout fishing in Collins Lake, Ballard’s Bar and Yuba River within minutes of the ranch. Great for houseboats and skiing.
Excellent Vineyard, Wine Tasting opportunities and Olive Oil Tasting
4-star restaurant across the street
Many cultural events just minutes away at the Alcouff Center
Great Schools including YES Charter School
Watch the video tour #1
- 2312 sq. ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath single level home
- Newer Roof
- Fenced Organic Garden Area
- New Patio Slider Doors & windows in Sun Room
- A/C & Heating Units
- New Flooring
- New Skylights Installed
- Fireplace with woodstove insert to keep the house toasty warm on cool nights
- New Water Line Installed from Well to House + New Water Tank Installed for Fire Safety
- 2 Car Garage
- 3 stall rustic carport for tractor and off road toys covered with steel roof.
- Additional Parking & RV Pad; 50 Amp electric panel, water, septic for full RV hook up.
- Gated with Key Code
- CCOF Certified Organic apple orchard
- 2 Parcels Totaling 40.81 Acres: 23.28 acres with adjoining 17.53 acre parcel perfect for new private home site.
- Organic Apple Trees
- Owl Boxes overlooking the pastures and organic orchards
- Custom wood-built old west style Windmill with California Bear ranch logo
- Excellent, High Producing Wells
- Level property with fertile 8 to 10- loam soil fantastic for organic food production and horse pasture.
- Seasonal Creek runs most of the year
- 17.53 acre parcel is Perimeter fenced and features:
- Rock outcroppings with Indian grind stones
- Beautiful tree canopy
- Set up for camping with outdoor shower, tool shed and covered picnic area ideal for family reunions, hammocks and awesome fire pit.
- Foxes, turkeys, deer, raptors, and occasional bears. Old California at its best.
Horse Facility Features
- Professionally Installed Perimeter 6 foot no climb horse fencing.
- Multiple Pastures and Shedrow Run-ins.
- Plenty of level acreage for a full size arena, barns, round pens etc.
- Top Notch 3 Day Eventing facility just minutes away
- Close to Daughtery Hill and other Trail riding opportunities
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13418 Rices Crossing Rd, Oregon House, Yuba County, California