Welcome to the Capay Valley! This 25+ acres private Ranch is set up for walnuts, horses and a midsize organic farm. The home is a custom built 1990 ranch style, nestled in the middle of approx. 20 acres of Tulare Walnuts w/ plowed drip line/micro sprinklers. A large four stall barn with large shop and garage, 48X64 open steel barn, 2 storage containers, 1/2 acre security fenced in area with a 30'x120' Nexgen greenhouse (automated w/ blackout, heater, wet wall), 2 additional pads with underground propane installed for future greenhouse expansion. Property has 2 abundant wells. Property is perfect for horses and organic farming or B&B investment. The property is within minutes from many outdoor activities, load up the horses and ride the popular trailheads along the Cache Creek or Tee it up at the Yocha Dehe Golf Club. Contact Brandon Utke, Realtor to schedule a viewing.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The home is an original custom built 1990 ranch style, nestled in the middle of approx. 20 acres of Tulare Walnuts. The home features great natural lighting. The main entrance is very open leading into either the kitchen or living area. Kitchen features a breakfast bar and private dining area. The living area has a wood stove which keeps the home very warm during the winters, but not to worry the home also has a dual-zoned central heating and cooling. There is an office as well as an oversized mudroom/laundry area with a back entrance and a large amount of cabinet and closet space! Down the hallway you have two bedrooms that share a full bath. The Master suite is large, featuring a walk in closet, his & her sink, and a large walk in stone shower.
- - 20 acres of Tulare Walnuts w/ plowed drip line/micro sprinklers
- - 1/2 acre security fenced in area with a 30'x120' Nexgen greenhouse (automated w/ blackout, heater, wet wall), 2 additional pads with underground propane installed for future greenhouse expansion.
- - 2 abundant wells (current setup - one for the house, one for the property)
- - 3 phase power
- - Fenced in on both sides of the property, there is an easement road in the back of the property
- - 2 garages (single, and double; 3 spots)
Horse Facility Features
- Great wood structure built barn with 4-6 stalls and a tack room. Currently the barn is sealed up since it is not in use, its nice and clean for someone to start fresh. There is a large open steel barn for with plenty of space for hay and tractors.
- 29 miles
- 36 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7100 County Road 49, Guinda, Yolo County, California