Welcome home to this absolutely stunning 40 acre horse/cattle ranch with amazing views from every direction! This gorgeous 2700 sq.ft. custom 4 bedroom/3 bedroom home boasts upgrades galore. You will be in awe of this first-class facility which offers 27 stalls, tack room, indoor wash rack, 36x40 hay barn, 115x150 covered arena, 150x150 outdoor arena, 8 horse hot walker, 7 feedlot pens, feed bunks and water troughs plus loading dock. This amazing property is fenced and cross fenced. Call today for your private tour!
Watch the video tour #1
- Excellent loading chutes for semi-trucks and gooseneck trailers.
- All areas surrounding barn and arenas graded with road base for excellent drainage complete with drainage boxes and underground drain pipes.
- Large parking lot graded with road base for all weather use, large enough to handle multiple semi-trucks, equipment parking, have had up to 20 loads of hay only taking up 1/3 of parking area.
- 7 feedlot pens complete with feed bunks and water troughs/ option to purchase tractor and vertical feed mixer for feeding.
- Loading dock for feed mixer.
- Ranch is completely fenced and cross fenced with a combination of 5 strand barb wire fence and pipe fence to provide a total of 12 pastures with multiple gates and individual troughs.
- 3 single wide mobile homes with septic system, power and water. One is currently rented for $1000/month and the others are used for worker housing. Could rent all 3 for income.
- 2 reliable wells. Upper well for house and Horse barn is at 390 foot depth complete with 5000 gallon storage tanks and 2 booster pumps. Lower well for 3 mobile homes and feedlot pens is at 140 foot depth complete with 5000 gallon storage tank with booster pump and has provided water for up to 500 head of cattle throughout the summer with no problem.
- All sections of the ranch are very accessible in winter due to the extensive gravel road improvements throughout.
Horse Facility Features
- Horse barn and training facility- 27 stalls, 36 x 40 hay barn attached to stalls, 16 foot alley, full fly spray system over alley and all stalls, fans for air flow, automatic waters, barn complete with lights and power throughout and outside floodlights. Downspouts are connected to underground drainage system and drain boxes. Also included is an indoor wash rack with hot water, large tack room, 24 x 24 storage room with walk in freezer, 8 x 12 storage room with sink/washer/dryer and water heater.
- 3 large pipe fence turnout pens, with all weather footing due to sand added over the years. 2 graded and levelled pads between horse barn and house for additional pastures, horse pens or shop/barns.
- 70 foot Preifert free flow, 8 horse hot walker-complete with electronic controls for programming, decomposed granite base under rubber chip footing and underground drainage system provides all weather use. Flood lights for lighting, water system for dust control. These units sell for $40k new, plus installation.
- 115 x 150 covered arena, extra high roof and pitch for air circulation, all weather screens on 3 sides, excellent lights, power outlets, equine treadmill inside covered area for rehabilitation and exercise, these units sells for $35k new, sand breaking pen, excellent pipe/cedar plank fences and gates, 2 inch high pressure water outlets for arena footing, decomposed granite base under sand provides superior base for competition grade footing. 150 x 150 outdoor arena, decomposed granite under sand provides all weather superior base for competition grade footing. 2 inch high pressure water outlets for arena footing. Both arenas complete with alleys, gates and cow pens for easy flow and containment of cattle. 150 x 150 area beside indoor arena graded and levelled for additional arena or barn.
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
24321 Co Rd 23, Esparto, Yolo County, California