This spectacular modern farmhouse is decidedly upscale yet completely comfortable. A hard to find combination of elegant formal entertaining areas with casual yet beautiful living spaces. Located on a quiet country lane, the home features a perfect view of the historic Glide Ranch to the south and lovely Norcal sunsets to the west. With the home situated toward the front of the lot, the layout of the property allows for optimal use of the hard to find five acres just beyond Davis city limits.
Watch the video tour #1
- The threshold of the home offers a warm greeting with custom 10 foot wood double doors, bilateral light panels and transom windows. Once the doors open, the space is breathe-taking. An oversize wood-burning fireplace with solid wood mantle is highlighted by floor to ceiling stone. Dramatic 20 foot hammerbeam ceilings, custom multi-level lighting, Milgard Essence Clerestory and double hung windows with multi-dimension millwork. Matterport 3D https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=wHi6Rzxb9xG&mls=1
- Custom home built in 2014 with 4,000 square feet.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom is on the ground floor.
- Guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom is also on ground floor.
- Formal living and dining rooms.
- Informal living and dining rooms.
- Two large bedrooms upstairs.
- Double size loft that can be converted to two additional bedrooms, office/loft, or any number of variations.
- Five level and useable acres.
- Beautiful built in kidney shaped gunite pool.
- Lanai with 2x2 columns,
- Large Basalite patio with continuous hardscape,
- Fountain with Angkor Wat Cambodia hand carved sandstone,
- Low maintenance patina Iron fence 5 ft,
- Tropical landscape (complete exterior area landscaped)
- Extensive parking for large gatherings
- RV hook up and dump
- Orchard includes plum, Asian pear, apple, apricot, nectarine, peach, citrus orange, grapefruit, mandarin, Meyer lemon, cumquat, almond, olive, fig, pomegranate, persimmon. fuji and chocolate persimmon
- Chicken coup 8x10
- Storage/equipment shed 8x12
- Large flat garden
- Well pump installed 3 yrs ago 5hp-140 feet deep, well is 210 feet auto shutoff within 10 ft of pump
- Septic with risers 2 access points - original tank - septic extended to double size
Horse Facility Features
- Main barn 8 stalls, (large) six 12x12 and two 12x18 -
- 3 stalls have paddocks on east side,
- tack room and stocks
- Standard dressage Court: sprinklers, newer sand footing, lit
- Covered arena 50x50 - lit
- Paddocks with shelters 12x24 with two paddocks
- No climb fence interior, fully fenced no climb perimeter
- 4.7 miles
- 4.8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
26880 Cassidy Ln, Davis, Yolo County, California