This property consists of 3 parcels that total about 80 acres.
The property borders another 30 acres of BLM land that leads you to New Melones Reservoir where you can ride to the edge.
Trails are on the property and on the adjacent property.
Watch the video tour #1
- Conventional Ranch Style Custom Level Home w/formal living and open family room
- Stainless appliances and Breakfast Bar
- Whole House Fan as well as Central Heat and Air
- Tile and Laminate Floors
- Large Laundry Room
- On demand water heating system
- Water supply is a fresh water spring
- Attached Garage
- Lots of level parking
- Eucalyptus Forests and hundreds of Oak Trees
- Trails on the 80 acres as well as the adjacent BLM land
- Spring Fed Ponds stocked with fish...bass, blue gill and catfish
- Ranch water supply is a well
Horse Facility Features
- This is also a turnkey horse boarding business with a nice monthly income.
- Lighted arena, 50 ft covered round pen, 4 position hot walker, tack barn, hoof soaker
- Covered saddling area and a tropical relaxation area with fountain.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7905 Williamson Rd, Jamestown, Tuolumne County, California