This is a rare opportunity for a cash buyer to own this unique, fully remodeled home, which is located in the picturesque Pine Mountain Lake area. In close proximity to Yosemite National Park and all the natural wonders it offers, there are also lots of hiking trails near the house. One of them is the popular, Indian Creek Trail, which descends to the Tuolumne River. In addition, the house has a paddock with accommodations for 2 or more horses.
The house sits on a gently sloped acre, has scenic mountain views, has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, detached garage and carport.
- The kitchen benefits from all new appliances and a never used granite counter. The list of appliances includes a Bosch dishwasher, electric range, a Bosch refrigerator, KitchenAid microwave and an oven combo unit. The house also offers a fully fitted laundry room with a brand new and never used GE washer and dryer. Both bathrooms have been fully remodeled, with new tiling, water resistant wall paint, cabinets, toilets, light features and mirrors. All the doors in the house have also been replaced with brand new natural pine wood. Another very special feature of the house, and the only one that is original, is the fireplace with a stone wall backing. The master bedroom and a smaller bedroom upstairs both have natural wood wardrobes, with opening doors and shelves inside, offering plenty amount of space for hanging and storing clothes.
- When we were remodeling this house, we were repairing it as if we were doing it for ourselves, even though we knew it was going to be used by visitors on vacation. It was absolutely vital to us to make sure every inch was covered and done to perfection, as you can see in the photos. We made sure there were no uncovered patches of paint on the walls, baseboards were thoroughly painted and all the gaps filled. We took the trouble to ensure that laminate hardwood floor boards were fully covering unseen places, such as deeply inside wardrobes where people usually think no one will see. That is not our philosophy; we believe that every inch must be made to be absolutely perfect.
- The house has a brand new roof, brand new paint throughout the house, new hardwood laminate flooring in every room, and brand new double glazed windows, which were enlarged to capture the views. We had installed new electric wiring, new heating and air conditioning units and a brand new hot water tank. The house has new lighting fixtures throughout the house and both bedrooms upstairs offer skylight features, remote controls included. The house is fitted with combination smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. We also preserved all the instruction manuals for every new feature and all the appliances.
- Prior to placing the house on the market, it was thoroughly cleaned; every inch was washed and scrubbed to remove any dirt and dust caused by the remodeling process. We personally washed all the windows, including removing the dirt in the window sills. The feeling you will experience when you enter the house, is that you are entering a new home. After the extensive cleaning, the energy of the house has been cleansed and purified.
- We have listed the house with an agent and we are listing it here to broaden our reach to potential buyers. In order to schedule a visit to our house, please call Marc at 209-770-4750.
- 20 miles
- 5 miles
- 0.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13510 Clements Rd, Groveland, Tuolumne County, California