Wonderful multi-dimensional property on 37+ acres, a riverside Ranch Estate that has it all.
Watch the video tour #1
- Beautifully-crafted western ranch style home.
- Ranch-themed, custom home is 2,885 sf, 3/bed 3/bath and totally remodeled.
- Western touches and finishes, A true rancher man-cave/bar for entertaining.
- Home features a beautiful kitchen, custom knotty alder cabinets and doors.
- Beautiful hickory hardwood floors throughout the entire home and a handsome custom staircase.
- Easy-care landscaping, beautiful pool and spa, and breath-taking views of the Tuolumne River.
- The ranch has a high end custom roping arena, horse barn, covered stalls, wash and tie rack.
- Large tack room with a custom saddle and tack access rotating door.
- Multi-dimensional property on 37+ acres, a riverside Ranch Estate that has it all. Beautifully-crafted western ranch style home. 24 acre young income producing Chandler walnut orchard and quality large metal shop. Beautiful custom business office.
- Four residences on the property.
- High end detached 1 bedroom Apartment.
- Modular Home
- Gorgeous private setting just East of Waterford, California.
- Close to lakes, fishing, the Sierra Mountians, and on the way to Yosemite National Park.
- Approx. 2 hours from the Bay Area.
Horse Facility Features
- The ranch has a high-end custom roping arena, horse barn, covered stalls, wash and tie rack.
- Large tack room with a custom saddle and tack access rotating door. These beautiful horse facilities were featured on the cover of California Cattleman's Magazine.
- 18 miles
- 15 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
19400 Yosemite Blvd, Waterford, Stanislaus County, California