Located down a private drive in a country setting, this unique 3.98 acre estate includes a sprawling residence, barn w/shop area,storage rooms and a full bath, a 3 car garage with a built in vacuum for the cars. A 1bd/1ba granny with a square dance floor on the bottom level with bonus bedrooms and bathroom. The Oak lined pastures are gently sloped down toward a riparian corridor. The circular driveway that goes around the fountain in front of the main house is all paved. It makes moving animals and equipment very easy. The property has spectacular views of the Coastal hills and vineyards from the highest point on the land.
- The spacious 5 bd/2ba home features cork floors, arched doorways and skylights. The living space includes a living room, a kitchen, dining area, a library with built in bookcases, an indoor salt water lap pool and large bonus rooms(2 bedrooms,den,storage,laundry room with a sink). Putonics water conditioner, on- demand
- gas water heater a back up generator are additional amenities. The kitchen has a Samsung refrigerator, an LG 4 burner gas range with a griddle. The entrance has a ramp and guardrails. Two toilets have bidets! Trek deck overlooking the pastures.
- Fenced pastures surrounded by Oaks, Beautiful views, quite, peaceful setting down a private drive make this a most desirable site to bring your horses. The pasture has supported two horses in the past.
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced with lots of water available. The well produced 20 GPM when it was drilled.
- Shop area, barn is more for parties then horses although there is a tack room that is insulated to keep your saddles cool.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1349 Cunningham Rd, Sebastopol, Sonoma County, California