One of a kind expertly designed Equestrian property located in the heart of the Sonoma County Wine Country ~ Only 45 miles from San Francisco, 10 miles from charming Petaluma & minutes from lovely downtown Sebastopol! Barn & facilities built in 2015 include all the amenities you could hope for! 16' breezeway, 27 12'x 12' box stalls w/automatic waters, 2 offices, 4 tack rooms, 5 wash racks & 2 feed rooms w/washer & dryer. First class training facilities include lighted 80'x 180' covered arena w/Premiere Equestrian footing. The outdoor arena is approx 180'x 240' w/natural sand footing. 5-horse Centaur Free Flowing Walker w/all weather footing, 18 turnouts some with run in sheds, hay storage, well producing 50+gpm & a rustic barn used as a workshop. Relax & entertain in the charming modern farmhouse w/partial wraparound porch overlooking your own pond. Outback is a new covered deck great for entertaining and over the 3-car garage is a cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit for your guests to enjoy!
Watch the video tour #1
- Property has well and a septic system. The house, unit and RV hookup water is treated with saltwater softener filter and both well and septic have been maintained. Barn and house have separate power meters. Barn and house have separate water lines and the “old barn” has triple phase power with 30amp RV hook up outside on concrete slab. The well has a new (portable) generator backup system incase of power outage which would provide water to both the house, the barn and front turnouts. The property is fully fenced perimeter and has front gate with keypad. The front of house has a stocked pond which is filled by run off water from property through two underground sump drains during rainy season as well as filled by well pump when needed. Pond has fire-hose off a pump to fill water truck. Front of house also has an orchard and chicken coop.
Horse Facility Features
- MD Barn built December 2015 has 27 12x12 box stalls with sliding rear windows and full aisle window bars, feed doors with double latches, automatic waters, blanket bars on every stall and floor to ceiling bars on sliding doors so you can view horses. Stalls can easily be made larger. There are 3 aisle interior water faucets for hoses, 8 fans the length of aisle, 9 LED lights length of aisle with switches at both ends of barn for both interior and exterior lighting. Spacious 16ft barn aisle with full rubber & brick floors. Stalls have LED lights on timers. Two heated offices both with windows, multiple outlets, recessed lighting, center light with fans, laminate floors and keyed entry. There are 4 tack-rooms with concrete floors, stained wood walls, ceilings and beams, both with lights, outlets and keyed entry. Each wash rack and feed room have their own hot water heaters. 2 feed rooms each with washer and dryer, individual breaker boxes (opposite end of the barn), outlets and keyed entry. 5 wash racks (each with individual hoses with hot and cold water), wash-rack lights, outlets, bridle hooks and outside sink with hot/cold water. 5 interior cross ties with lights, outlets, bridle hooks and one with heat lamp.
- Covered lighted 80 x 180 arena with 4 ft wood plank and hedge railing with double gate on end and small gate into the covered gazebo with brick pavers. 8” AB 2” 1/4 minus base with Premier Equestrian “Arena Aid Footing”. Arena footing has been well maintain, and had recent new footing added and laser leveled by Olympia Footing.
- 5 horse Centaur Horse Walker with sand footing over 8” Class 2 AB and 2” 1/4 minus base with same all weather footing as indoor.
- Outdoor arena is approx. 180 x 240 with natural sand footing.
- Front turnouts with wood and no-climb wire.
- 1. 87x 56 with 12x12 run in shed
- 2. 87x45 with 12 x 12 run in shed
- 3. 87x45 with 12 x 12 run in shed
- 4. 87x45 with 12 x 12 run in shed 5. 72x24 with 12 x 9 run in shed
- *All run in sheds have rubber mats, some sheds have lights, all fencing has high/low hot wire, some w/gates between paddocks, automatic water and sandy loam footing.
- Turnouts behind barn with pipe fencing.
- 1. 24x36
- 2. 24x36
- 3. 24x48 with 10 x 12 run in shed
- 4. 24x48 with 10 x 12 run in shed 5. 24x48 with 10x12 run in shed
- *All run in sheds have rubber mats and all fencing has high/low hot wire, all weather footing.
- Turnouts besides covered arena with wood and no-climb wire
- 1. 18x33
- 2. 18x63
- 3. 18x62
- 4. 18x62
- *All turnouts fences have high/low hot wire and sandy loam footing.
- Turnouts behind house with wood and no-climb wire.
- 1. 42x87
- 2. 42x87
- 3. 42x87
- 4. 42x87
- *Turnout fencing has high/low hot wire and sandy loam footing.
- Hay and shaving barn.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4175 Hessel Rd, Sebastopol, Sonoma County, California