Sonoma Valley Stables is renowned for both its beauty and operation. The private, well-maintained facility covers 15± acres and features state-of-the-art arenas, paddocks, equipment, and stalls. Nestled at the western foot of Sonoma Mountain, this exquisite equestrian facility with three separate living quarters offers the best in work/life balance. A unique opportunity to create a family farm or thriving equestrian operation.
- The Primary Residence on the property sits just yards aways from business operations and is surrounded by expansive private grounds and manicured gardens. Boasting approximately 2,799 square feet of living space on two levels and features open concept living that flows seamlessly to the outdoors. The main level features a granite counter kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar, living and dining under open beam ceilings with a gas fireplace and walls of picture windows that bring the outdoors in. The upper level is composed of two en suite bedrooms including the primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings, lofted office, oversized closets, private balcony, and an updated bathroom with dual vanity and jetted soaking tub. This exquisite setting is ideal for outdoor entertaining or large gatherings and features towering old growth oak trees, a patio with lighted pergola, lush gardens with pebbled walkways, and a bubbling water fountain.
- Built in 2006, the Guest House, approximately 1,510 square feet, includes one bedroom and two bathrooms, a media room and an office. The oversized great room features a gas fireplace, recessed lighting, open beam ceiling and a charming farm-style kitchen with bead-board detailing and glass knobs. A wrap-around covered porch and deck overlook old growth olive trees, a pergola with a fire pit and wonderful outdoor dining space.
- The charming Studio, approximately 960 square feet, is a converted garage with a living room, full bath, kitchenette and a knotty pine sleeping loft.
Horse Facility Features
- With 30+ stalls, 13 all-weather turnouts, 4 irrigated grass turnouts, the use-permit as a Commercial Horse Facility allows for 30 outside horses. The property’s five barns include the 36-stall barn built by SC Barns in 2007 complete with a pressurized fire sprinkler system. Client tack rooms, blanket storage rooms, laundry area, and office are all located inside this new structure. The original barn also offers large stalls with paddocks and extra large stall options. All barns provide tack areas, automatic fly systems and separate storage for blankets and turnout boots.
- Two beautiful arenas provide plenty of training space in rain or shine – the large 150 x 330’ outdoor arena includes a grass jumping bank and sound system while the smaller 80 x 200’ arena is fully covered and lighted. Both arenas boast all modern footing, groomed daily. Additional amenities include two fully-covered Horse Gym Treadmills, a 5-horse Eurociser with rubber footing and sprinklers for perfect footing year-round, indoor and outdoor cross ties, and wash stalls with hot & cold water. A quarter mile groomed walking trail, a seasonal creek, and gorgeous fenced pasture round out this pristine property.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1075 Jacobsen Ln, Petaluma, Sonoma County, California