Time slows down at The Seatac Country Estate. With so much wonderful equestrian potential, this estate is ready for an owner with a vision for a wonderful life of tranquillity with your family and beloved horses, right in beautiful Redding California, in Shasta County, 2 hours south of Oregon and 2 1/2 hours north of Sacramento. Shasta County enjoys a vibrant equestrian community with endless trails, top-notch vet services, riding experts and trainers, and a variety of local equestrian events!
On nearly 15 Fenced Acres of privacy, you’ll be transported to a countryside Mediterranean villa. A place so peaceful, it’s hard to imagine that an easy 10-minute drive will take you to the best restaurants & shopping around. Enjoy Mt. Lassen views from a HUGE Saltwater pool or from the Solarium. Home is approximately 7300 sf, with 5 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, and plenty of space for all your friends and family!
EQUESTRIANS DREAM! With so much space and usable land, you could easily install your very own equestrian center with a barn and stables.
A perfect home for your family to slow down and enjoy a quality life together in Redding. (Great for remote workers!)
An Epic CORPORATE GETAWAY to treat your best team members to a weekend of bliss! (1031 Exchange Possibility!)
Airbnb or Vrbo investment! This could be a superb vacation rental with all of its luxury amenities, spacious living areas, large en-suite bedrooms, and plenty of outdoor space for recreation.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 5 bedrooms (3 large en-suites plus huge Main Suite and bath!)
- 5 Full Baths (en-suites have jetted tubs and Main Suite has extra large jetted tub)
- Great Room, Living Room, and beautiful Solarium!
- Spacious Chef’s Kitchen
- Huge pebble tec Saltwater POOL w/ Swim-Up Bar & Slide and Outdoor Kitchen and Mountain views!
- Owned SOLAR (Seller has zero electric bill and receives PG&E credits
- TWO Shops! 24X40' w/220v AND 20x40' w/ 20amp service perfect your tac room, equipment, toys, and hobbies.
- Kholer Propane Generator (No need to worry about blackouts!)
- 4-Zone AC/Heat
- Well Water PLUS Local Municipal Water,
- Two Ponds
- Seasonal Creek
- Custom Concrete Driveway
- Gated Entry
- 3-Car Garage
- Conveniently Located and Great Schools!
- Highly rated schools right nearby, including Foothill HS, Redding School of the Arts, Boulder Creek Elementary, and even Shady Oaks Montessori School.
- An easy 8-12 minute drive to virtually all the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment, including the Mt. Shasta Mall, the newly renovated Downtown, and the Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay. Also Redding's two excelllent hosptitals are only 10-15 minutes away.
- * Square feet is approximate––buyer to verify.
- 14.9 usable flat and gently sloped acres w/ Mt. Lassen Views from the pool!
- ZONED Rural Residential (1 horse per half-acre = 29+ horses, per zoning code)
- The land is 100% fenced w/ 6' fencing and auto entry gate for privacy and security.
- Features Two Ponds serviced by an excellent producing well, each with beautiful fountain features.
- Seasonal Clough creek runs along the Eastern border.
- Amazing Eastern Views of the Mt. Lassen range!
Horse Facility Features
- Fully fenced with 6' cyclone fencing for safety and security.
- Approx. 10+ acres of open space, plenty of area for Barn, Arena, and Cross-fencing.
- The land is well maintained.
- TWO Ponds with fountains.
- TWO types of Water Service. Features Well Water, last measured at 50+ gallons per minute, PLUS a 3" Water Meter from local water district, Bella Vista Water. (Commonly called an "Ag Meter" which can mean discounts on water rates with certain agricultural activities.)
- Well Water or Municipal water may be directed to irrigation or the house, at the owner's choosing.
- Seasonal Creek runs along the Eastern border plus a seasonal stream through the property.
- 6.7 miles
- 5.0 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20921 Seatac Ln, Redding, Shasta County, California