Legacy Equestrian Estate, formerly World Class Quarter Horse Breeding Farm, now a First Class Show Horse Training Facility. Income producing with 3 Professional Trainers in residence operating and managing their own training businesses while Ranch owner manages board for all horses and maintains property. Full and part-time staff feed horses, clean stalls, manage landscaping and repairs as needed. Talk to your accountant about the advantages of living with your horses and running a business at the same time!
- Private and peaceful updated main home on a knoll with Sierra Mountain and Pasture Views. Large living room with two seating areas, one with gas fireplace, the other for TV, gorgeous barn wood paneling in many rooms, beamed and coffered ceilings. Chefs kitchen with Viking Professional Gas 6-burner range, stainless appliances, French Oak wood floors throughout the home, tile and stone master bath, all baths updated. Pasture views from all rooms in the house. 4th bedroom/office with grand river rock fireplace and bay window offering beautiful views. Resort like patio, pool & spa with lighting, bocce ball court, built-in gas BBQ and fire pit area, great place to relax after a fun day in the saddle! New 50 year roof on main home in 2023 not shown in pictures.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 bath Modular home set under trees with fenced yard for full-time employee.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 bath barn apartment for guests or use as a rental for additional income.
- Handsome office or meeting space in stunning Show Barn.
- Mostly level with the main home on a knoll.
- Pipe fence paneling in all pastures, with automatic waterers in every pasture.
- Pasture irrigation system with 54HP AG Well.
- Surrounded by Orchards for privacy
- Williamson Act Ranch
- 20 Mins to Down Town Lodi
- 30 Mins to Rancho Murietta Equestrian Complex
- 45 Mins to Sacramento
- 2 Hours to San Francisco, San Jose, Napa/Sonoma or South Lake Tahoe
Horse Facility Features
- Four barns with 60 total stalls, LED lights, fans on thermostat and fly spray systems.
- Stall sizes are 12x12, 16x16 and 12x24
- 200’ x 400’ Outdoor Reining Arena with spectacular river bottom footing
- Covered 90’ x 160’ Riding Arena
- Covered 120' x 240' Reining Arena
- 6 steel patience poles for training horses to stand
- 60’ Outdoor Round Pen
- 45' Covered Round Pen
- Competitive Obstacle Course
- All arenas are watered and dragged daily with 12’ Kaiser Drag by full-time Ranch employee
- 18 irrigated, grass turn-out paddocks
- 6 large, partially irrigated, grass pastures
- 5 wash racks, all with hot water
- 2 outdoor horse drying racks
- 6 large hay/shavings/equipment storage garages
- Shop space
- 2 Barns have Restrooms, one with shower
- One barn has washer and dryer for trainers use
- 20 miles
- 10 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
25740 Mackville Rd, Clements, San Joaquin County, California