Beauty and value in a private location come to mind in describing this wonderful horse property in the heart of Clements. Experience vineyards views and ranch living with room to roam and ride on local trails within minutes of the property. The highlight for any horse lover are the outdoor and covered arenas conducive to all season use in sunny California. The ranch location is on the edge of Lodi wine country, an up and coming region drawing more recreational visitors each year. Zoning on this acreage is versatile with a variety of ag based uses allowed.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 4 generously sized bedrooms.
- A spacious family room with plenty of natural light.
- Mudroom off the garage.
- 2 full and 1/2 baths.
- Large rear patio for entertaining
- Shady covered porch.
- Residence is located at the rear of the parcel offering a very private location at the end of the private road.
- Beautiful views with vineyards to the South and abundant trees scattered on the property.
- Seasonal creek present on property.
- There's so much value offered on 30.6 acres.
- Come see the value in this equine gem!
Horse Facility Features
- The show barn has a 100' X 100' covered riding arena with fourteen 12' X 12' stalls with individual turn outs.
- Feed and tack room with attached restroom.
- Multiple wash and grooming racks.
- Hay storage area.
- Round pen.
- 150' X 300' wood planked outdoor arena.
- Round pen.
- Multiple non-climb, cross-fenced pastures.
- Separate foaling barn with additional turn out areas.
- Ample parking and turn around areas for trailers.
- Offered by: RE/MAX Grupe Gold and Kim Monaco, Realtor DRE #01161772.
- 18 miles
- 7 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
21000 E Acampo Rd, Clements, San Joaquin County, California