Beauty, value, and serene location are some of the words that come to mind in describing this wonderful horse property in the heart of Clements. Plenty of room to roam and there are more trails within minutes of the property. The highlight for any horse lover are the outdoor and covered arenas conducive to all season riding in sunny California. The ranch location is on the edge of Lodi wine country, an up and coming region drawing more recreational visitors each year. Murieta Equine Complex is within an hour's drive.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 4 generously sized bedrooms.
- A spacious family room with plenty of natural light.
- Mudroom off the garage.
- 2 full and 1/2 baths.
- Large rear patio for entertaining.
- French door leading outside to the rear yard.
- Shady covered porch.
- Residence is located at the rear of the parcel offering a very private location at the end of the private road.
- Beautiful views with vineyards to the South and abundant trees scattered on the property.
- Seasonal creek present on property.
- There's so much value offered on 30.6 acres.
- Vineyard views.
- Seeing this equine gem property is an absolute must!
Horse Facility Features
- The show barn has a 100' X 100' covered riding arena with fourteen 12' X 12' stalls with individual turn outs.
- Feed and tack room with attached restroom.
- Multiple wash and grooming racks.
- Hay storage area.
- Round pen.
- 150' X 300' wood planked outdoor arena.
- Round pen.
- Multiple non-climb, cross-fenced pastures.
- Separate foaling barn with additional turn out areas.
- Ample parking and turn around areas for trailers.
- Offered by: RE/MAX Grupe Gold and Kim Monaco, Realtor DRE #01161772.
- 18 miles
- 7 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
21000 E Acampo Rd, Clements, San Joaquin County, California