This incredible one of a kind property is one of the top breeding operations for Arabian Horses in the country. One of the top Arabian Stallions in the country resided here. The Ramona area is also rapidly becoming another Winery/Vineyard destination with numerous Wineries. This property has two wells that service the property and is ideal to convert portions of the acreage to a Vineyard. This is two contiguous parcels. One is 100 acres and the other is 252 acres.
Watch the video tour #1
- The main residence is an 8000 square foot Custom Home with pool, spa and an incredible 360 degree, 100 mile view built in 2005.
- There are four other homes on the property dating back to 1860 on original construction. Three of them have been refurbished and provide staff housing. The fourth one is the original home built in 1860 and is historical in nature, but not designated historical. In addition there is a newer duplex for Staff that was built in 2002. There is also an old blacksmith shop and old school house that is historical in nature on the property. There is also a double wide Modular Home on the Southern border of the property for Staff.
- There are numerous large flat pastures for horses. The larger ones are irrigated.
- There are also several dry pastures as well.
Horse Facility Features
- The main barn on this property houses 35 horses with an office, tack rooms, grooming stations and bathroom. There is a large covered arena attached to the main barn in addition to an outdoor arena.
- There is also a 20 stall barn and a Breeding Barn with Lab.
- Also included is a 12 stall covered breezeway pipe corral.
- A Covered Round Pen and a Hot Walker are also included.
- 20 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20707 Sutherland Dam Rd, Ramona, San Diego County, California