This property has 306 +/- acres with approximately 1 mile of frontage on the Cosumnes River. There are 140 acres of vineyards under contract with a major winery through 2028 producing $850,000 gross income annually. Approximately 160 are currently in winter range lands and can be planted to either a vineyard or almonds. Income and expenses will be provided in escrow.
This is a secluded private estate with easy access to schools and shopping.
The property has over 50 heritage oak trees and a natural area along the River. The views of the Sierras are spectacular and the sunsets are even better.
It is a trail riders dream!
- The home is
- 6,250 SF on a bluff overlooking the entire ranch and the Cosumnes River.
- The home has 5 bedrooms, an office, great room, breakfast area, kitchen, dining room, wet bar area and living room. There are full bathrooms for each bedroom with a guest bathroom and a utility bathroom in the laundry room. Each "kids" bedroom features a built in desk with bookshelves and a walk in closet. There is a sliding glass door to patio areas for each kids bedroom.
- This house is truly open to nature with views of permanent open space, the vineyard, the Cosumnes River and the horses.
- In addition there is an "apartment" with full kitchen, full bath and two closets. It has an entry into the pool area and another door to the parking area.
- There is also a ranch manager's older home on the property.
- The ranch is gently rolling terrain.
- The vineyard is 140 acres of Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Zinfandel grapes.
- Management is in place and has managed the vineyard from planting up to now.
- The property offers unlimited trail riding, as well as, trial riding along the Cosumnes River.
- The Heritage Oak trees are some of the best in our region.
- We are regularly visited by deer, wild turkey and other country species.
Horse Facility Features
- The horse barn features four 12'x12' stalls with two attached turnouts for the four stalls. One stall is a dog run with a fenced outdoor area. There is also a 12' x 12' wash rack. Lastly the tack room is 12' x 24'. There is a covered concrete area for blocks of hay.
- There is a wash rack and "patience poll".
- The 120' round pen is centrally located by the barn and holding pastures. There are 5 large pastures, 2 medium sized and two holding pens in addition to the two pens connected to the barn.
- The trail riding is limitless during the Summer and early fall. Trail rides on the Cosumnes are recreational and good for training exercises for young colts.
- 21 miles
- 18 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Pear Ln, Wilton, Sacramento County, California