A wonderful property in the heart of Loomis. In it's former glory this property was a boarding facility called Shadow Fox Farm. Although, it is no longer operating as a boarding facility, it does have all of the horse amenities to make it your own. The current owner, has maintained the property as their primary residence and has several rescue horses that feel right at home.
Watch the video tour #1
- The main house was built in 1910 and has been lovingly cared for by the current owner. It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, family room opens to the kitchen, formal dining area, and a sunroom. The front courtyard has a seating area, raised garden beds, and a large front porch. The backyard is fenced, has a large concrete patio, lots of room for outdoor furniture, and space to BBQ and entertain.
- The carriage house has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, family room, a front yard, a back deck, and a backyard with views of the back pastures.
- 6.7 acres, irrigation water from PCWA, has 3 miners inches in the summer, 1 miners inch in the winter, there's a well, and a connection at the street for public water, if you'd prefer to connect in.
Horse Facility Features
- This property was previously owned, and operated as Shadow Fox Farm, a boarding facility. With a little TLC this property has the potential to be everything you could want and/or need for your family, horses, trainers, etc.
- * Large 100'x180' lighted arena with all weather footing
- * 60' round pen
- * Hot walker
- * 12 stall barn with 12x12 stalls
- * Tack room with individual lockers
- * Indoor grooming cross ties with lights
- * Indoor hot/cold wash rack
- * 4 stall shed row barn with large 12'x24' stalls
- * Trailer parking
- * Hay barn
- * Shavings barn
- * Green house
- * She shed
- 4.88 miles
- 2.44 miles
- 3.3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7541 Suzuki Ln, Loomis, Placer County, California