GEM OF THE FOOTHILLS! Rustic Elegance in the form of a Custom Home and Equestrian Center on apx 8.5 acres. Upon approaching the Gated Entrance you are greeted by the tranquil sounds of a waterfall, your gaze takes in the majestic atmosphere of the Ponds and horse pastures.
The Single-Story Main Home with four Bdrms & four Baths is abundant with custom craftmanship. Large windows bring the Outside In with views of the finely orchestrated Mature Landscaping and Rock Outcroppings.
The Equestrian Center boasts a BEAUTIFUL Custom Barn with 7 Stalls, Tack Area, Wash Rack and Sitting Area. A Second Barn with 4 Stalls, Outdoor Sand Arena, 8 Pastures, and Feed Building.
Salt Water Pool, Large Patios, Built-In Firepit, Outdoor Cabana and Built-In Kitchen make this area Party Ready! The Detached 4 car Garage is Tesla ready. Apx. 1200 sq. ft.
Guest Quarters with a Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Area, Office and Work-Out space in addition to a RV Storage Area. And there is a separate RV Garage/Boat House.
It's ALL here!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Apx 4,640 sq. ft Single-Story, Four Bdrm, Four Bath Main Home with cedar/brick/stucco siding.
- Master Bedroom features Vaulted Wood Ceiling, Fireplace, Exterior Access and a Dedicated HVAC system.
- Master Bathroom with Double Sinks, Over-sized Jetted Tub, Walk-In Closet with his-and-her sides, and a Large Walk-In Shower Stall.
- Laundry Room adjacent to Master Bedroom with a Full Bathroom and access to Backyard.
- Office has Built-In Desk, Credenza, and Cabinetry.
- Living Room offers views of Backyard, Fountain and Patios.
- Large Dining Room.
- Kitchen equipped with newer KitchenAid dishwasher, Double Ovens, Gas Stove Top and Trash Compactor. Sharp sliding door Microwave built into center island and GE Monogram built-in refrigerator with custom paneling. Double Main Sink along with Prep Sink in Island.
- Large Pantry Closet with shelving.
- 2" Custom Granite on all Kitchen surfaces, Backsplash and Built-In Desk.
- Library off of Kitchen has a Wood Burning Fireplace, Vaulted Wood Ceiling with Cross Beams, Built-In Cabinetry, Projector Screen and Over-sized Windows with view of the Fountain and Backyard.
- Mud Room with 2nd set of Laundry Hook-ups, Granite Counter Tops, Bar Sink, Built-In Wine Bottle Opener and Cabinetry.
- Bedroom 2 with built-in Desk and Sink.
- Bedroom 3 with Sink and Walk-In closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share Jack and Jill Bath.
- Bedroom 3 is adjacent to Full Bath.
- Family Room has a Stone Fireplace, Built-In Cabinetry, Home Theater Surround Speakers.
- Craft Room with Closet Shelving.
- Whole House Fan with Timer.
- One Tankless Hot water Heater and one conventional Hot Water Heater.
- Central Vacuum System.
- 4 Car Detached Garage with Tesla high speed charger and dedicated EV power meter for inexpensive overnight charging.
- Guest Quarters of apx 1,245 sq. ft offers One Bedroom with walk-In Closet, One Bathroom with Granite Counters, Living room with surround sound, Prep area with small refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher,
- Office/exercise room with tray ceiling, crown molding, indirect adjustable lighting and double doors to guest house patio and backyard, Enclosed RV/storage area with power, water, and sewer RV hookups, Laundry room for guest house/RV/barn. The Quest Quarters building was originally permitted as a shop
- Approximately 8½ nearly level and useable acres.
- Access to Nevada Irrigation District canal service provides irrigation to barn, round pen, pastures, and water features.
- Gated entry with remote viewable camera through mobile devices using dedicated app. Traditional doorbell triggered by call button throughout main home with remote gate release.
- Water feature at front gate entry offers tranquil sounds of water falls and a riverbed that flows underneath driveway and feeds two ponds.
- Fenced and cross-fenced property with safe vinyl fencing for horses and wrought iron/deer fence in backyard.
- Automatic irrigation systems.
- 18.48kW Tesla leased solar system.
- Yard Areas Include Covered patio with ceiling fans and built-in misting system, Courtyard with mature landscaping and 3-tiered fountain with koi pond, Oversized saltwater pool with solar heating, sand filtration system, and LED multi-color lighting, Outdoor kitchen with cabana, refrigerator, stovetop, sinks, barbecue with side burner, and four-speaker stereo system, Gas-fed fire pit with integrated seating, Secure chicken coop with lighting, lay boxes, caging, roosting bar, and small pond for ducks, Automatic sprinklers and low voltage landscape lighting throughout backyard.
- NID river-fed upper pond with water fountain flows over waterfall to lower pond with oxygenating bubbler.
- Stone slate decking with dining area, multiple seating areas, wood/Trex bridge and Trex dock. Low voltage lighting throughout.
- Boat House/RV Garage with Oversized powered roll-up door, French doors to patio area and Interior & exterior lighting.
Horse Facility Features
- Custom Main Pole Barn designed and built by Rocky Marz with Brick Pavers, five 12x12 Stalls plus two 12x16 Foaling Stalls and a Wash Rack. Automatic Waterers and Managers in all Stalls. Lighting and Ceiling Fans throughout. Tack Room with Sink set in concrete counter top, Built-In Grain Storage Bins, Sitting/Trophy area and three sets of Double Doors.
- Second Barn with four 12x12 Stalls, Automatic Waterers and Lighting.
- Feed Building with Over-sized Sliding Door and Lighting.
- 95x155 Irrigated Outdoor Arena with Sand Footing.
- 60' Custom Irrigated Round Pen.
- Five Fully Irrigated Pastures and three Turnout Pastures, all with Automatic Waterers.
- Separate Power Meter provides lower Agricultural Rates.
- 17 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1313 Gold Hill Rd, Newcastle, Placer County, California