Price reduced on this beautiful, UPSCALE HORSE PROPERTY ON 26.4 ACRE with an UPDATED CONTEMPORARY RANCH Style Home. NESTLED AMONG TOWERING PINES with clear views of the moon & stars at night. The ENTRY leads to the amazing DINING area with beautiful REDWOOD BEAMS & above. SKYLIGHT. The LIVING ROOM features CATHEDRAL ceilings, a GRAND FIREPLACE, built-in cabinetry. The OPEN & SPACIOUS KITCHEN features granite countertops, plenty of cooking and prep space, a breakfast room with a view, a walk-in pantry, & 2 center islands. Each bedroom has its own bathroom SUITE. There's 2 hot water heaters, 2 AC & Heating units, 2/5K gallon tanks for well water. The MD Barn is set up with 4 stalls open to corral, hot water heater, shower, washer/dryer, covered paddocks, front porch, arena, acres of dividable corral enclosed with Electro Braid wire cross fencing, plus a heated chicken pen. Enjoy your horse property that offers privacy, a Magical Mountain setting, beautifully updated home, yet within minutes to stores and services. Bring the horses and make this one your family home.
- -Originally built in 1985. Remodeled and updated bathrooms in 2013 and kitchen in
- - 3 bedrooms each has its own full Bathroom Suite plus 1 half bath
- - Contemporary Ranch Style in a Magical Mountain Setting just below snowline
- - The home features quality construction including redwood siding, beams, 2 fireplaces, cathedral ceiling, skylight over the Dining Area, Open floorplan, Extra Expansive Kitchen with a view.
- - Remodeled Bathrooms and Kitchen
- - 2 hot water heaters, 2 AC units, 2 forced air heaters, 2 fireplaces
- -2 Car Attached Garage plus a 3 Car Detached Garage with storage, workshop, office space
- - Extra large deck for outdoor living, star gazing, and moonlit nights.
- - 22KW Generac generator, Automatic water system with two 5,000 gallon tanks
- Forest Location
- Gradual sloping property, useable land, well-thought-out placement of the home, detached garage, barn, corral, and arena to be a comfortable place for a family ranch lifestyle.
- Surrounded by towering pines that have been cleared and trimmed to create a beautiful canopy with views of the property.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn; Center Isle Eight Stall MD Barnmaster with 4 run-in stalls. The other 4 are set up as a heated chicken/duck pen, tack room, feed room, and a full wash area with shower, hot water heater, washer, dryer, refrigerator, electricity, covered paddock, plus the barn roof is insulated.
- Outbuildings- Pumphouse, 2 Piece Bathroom with its own septic
- Acres of Corral that is dividable, Electro Braid Fencing /Cross Fencing
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
10415 McMahon Rd, Coulterville, Mariposa County, California