4 story custom home in gated community. Built in 2007. Over 7800 SF, all 4 floors accessible by elevator. Oversized 4 car garage with electric vehicle charging station. Terrace or balconies on all 4 floors. Music room, library, home office, grand great room, formal dining room, 4 bedrooms, huge utility room, exercise studio, ground floor rec room, wine cellar, 4 full baths, 2 half baths and one 3/4 bath. Additional rooms could be converted to additional bedrooms. Master suite covers entire 3rd floor. The 4th floor is the skyroom/wet bar with retractable glass walls to 4th story balcony. You can see forever from this vantage point! 1800 SF detached shop with compressed air, heat, bath and huge carports for RVs, boats, and utility vehicles. Equestrian trails throughout the development, private lake and seasonal creek.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Gourmet kitchen with subzero refrigerator/freezer. Thermador oven/range, granite counters.
- Kitchen counter seating for 10, center island with solid walnut top. Two dishwashers.
- Music room that could easily accommodate a grand piano.
- Gorgeous library with floor to ceiling cherry bookcases and rolling library ladders.
- Home office with two work stations, all built in desks, shelving and file cabinets.
- Sitting area in master bedroom with small library and fireplace, master bedroom coffee station.
- Master bath has travertine floors, huge double vanity, large jetted tub, towel warmer, bidet, walk in shower
- All 3 guest bedrooms have private baths. 1/2 baths in skyroom & kitchen. Outdoor bath on terrace level.
- Programmable Creston lighting system,
- Built-in 240 gallon salt water aquarium in 2 story foyer.
- Overbuilt solar system.
- Two acre prepared vineyard site (complete with professional vineyard development plan).
- Hiking and equestrian trails.
- Gorgeous granite boulders, manzanita, oaks and cultivated drought tolerant landscaping.
- Seasonal creek.
- 56 parcels in entire gated community of Wispering Oaks West.
- Community lake and small dock, picnic area with firepit and bath.
- VIEWS! PRIVACY! QUIET!
Horse Facility Features
- Trails and room for stables, barn etc.
- 30 miles
- 30 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3228 Silver Bush Pl, Catheys Valley, Mariposa County, California