Custom built 1996 home is situated in desirable Northwest unincorporated Novato. Zoned A2-B4. No HOA
Quiet, peaceful and scenic. Access to miles of riding trails down the street
Plenty of parking and storage
Utilities public- City water and a well with filtered water for horses and set up for irrigation. Public sewer
Home and Studio are sprinklered for fire.
Fire Hydrant in front of property
- Custom built home, superior quality, energy-efficient.
- Gourmet Kitchen with SubZero and Viking appliances. Italian marble counters.
- Stunning wood-beamed cathedral ceilings, Two impressive stone mantels.
- Wood floors
- Main level master suite with 2 separate baths and 2 walk-in closets.
- Upstairs two ensuite bedrooms.
- Above 3 car garage is a permitted studio with kitchenette, full bathroom and laundry hook-ups.
- Level acreage. Completely fenced
- Lovely Oak trees around perimeter
- Beautifully landscaped - automated sprinklers front and back
- Enclosed 40x100 field with high-grade cooling turf.
- Auxiliary agriculture structure for equipment
- Horse set up in back of property
Horse Facility Features
- MD Barn has covered porch, EquiFlor interlocking pavers
- Electric and Water
- Nelson Automatic waterers in stalls.
- Oversized stalls with paddocks
- Hay area and Tack room
- Wash rack and tie area
- 50x50 Turnout with shelter
- Pipe fencing
- 60x100 riding arena with sprinklers
- Road base up to barn for vehicles. Ideal Vets, Farriers and hay deliveries
- Wi-Fi to barn
- 5 miles
- 2 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2473 Vineyard Rd, Novato, Marin County, California