Built in 1983 by renowned Santa Clarita Architect and Homebuilder, Bill Cloyd, this sprawling English Tudor Ranch Style home sits on almost two acres of all useable land. Desert-scaped with red rock front yard & 1731 sq. ft. of premium artificial turf in the backyard. Entire interior of home is a smooth hand trowel finish. New farmhouse style door welcomes you to the step down living room outlined by rough sawn lumber and corbels. A warm and cozy, red brick floor to ceiling fireplace invites you to stay. Wood floored dining room peeks at the view through sparkling diamond leaded stained glass windows with oak wood sills. Open kitchen, family room floor plan with granite counter tops, and a new floating kitchen island, garden window and walk in pantry. Large Master bedroom and remodeled master bath. Cedar closets in bedroom & bath. New lighting and fans throughout home. Laundry is convenient on the first floor. All New double pane Milgard windows throughout the home. Fresh exterior paint, updated covered patio, barn, RV Storage building. 3 car garage complete with new floor to ceiling cabinets, finished floor & new garage doors. There is too much to mention - You're going to have to come and see!!
Watch the video tour #1
- Kitchen Update: New light fixture over kitchen nook area. New can lighting. Brand new updated kitchen with granite counter tops, Kohler sink, Stainless 6 burner Jennar stove top, backsplash with subway tumbled travertine. New knobs & hardware.
- Master Bedroom: Cedar lined closets w/built-ins/Oak sliding shutters over the sliding glass door/Oak wainscot, chair rail and crown molding/New ceiling fans in both bedroom & bathroom.
- Master Bath Update: New linen closet/New shelves/New toilets (all 3 bathrooms)/New flooring in bath/
- Frameless/sealess shower doors. Bath area with new can lighting & light/fan combo/White shiplap on walls w/new mirror, towel rack, knobs, hardware, fixtures. Freshly painted.
- Front Bedroom: Partially cedar lined walk-in closet/New wood shutters.
- Hall Guest Bath: New toilet/New can lights & light/fan combo/Knotty pine bead board on walls/New fixtures at sink & tub/New towel rack, knobs & hardware/Freshly painted ceiling.
- Granny Quarters Bathroom: New light/fan combo/Ceiling freshly painted.
- Family Room: New ceiling fan/New can lighting/Wood like tile flooring & trim/Retractable screens on front door and back French door/Freshly painted.
- Garage: 14' x 40' FCP shelter w/ concrete floor & two rolling garage doors at both ends. It is designed so that there is ease of driving into the property and into the garage with the truck and trailer and then out the other side and around to exit. There is no need to turn around.
- New electrical outlets at the front door & eaves for Christmas lights!
- Installed additional exterior outlet ready for an additional sprinkler system.
- Planted approx. 30 new trees including several fruit trees. Fig, pear, apple, peach &3 cherry trees.
- Removed all the grass and installed 1,731 sq. ft. of premium artificial turf in the backyard and red rock to replace the front yard.
- 2 Tuff Sheds:
- 1) Backyard: 1- 10' x 12' Premier Pro Ranch
- 2) Frontyard: 1 - 8' x 12' Premier Pro Ranch
- New driveway access around to the back of the house with a chain link gate
Horse Facility Features
- FCP 6-stall RCA barn with 16' raised center aisle.
- 3 rubber-matted 12’ x 12' horse stalls w/ Nelson automatic waterers.
- Built-in Noble 3-in-1 corner horse feeders and stud wire interior walls.
- 12' x 12' rubber-matted feed room.
- 12' x 12' rubber-matted storage area and a concreted, fully enclosed 12' x 12' tack room.
- The barn is complete with lights and power outlets (there is also a switch from the house that turns on all of the barn lights).
- The pipe rail in/outs to each stall are 24' x 18'.
- Each in/out opens up into a 100' x 80' turnout fenced with Priefert Ponderosa fencing and a FCP 12' x 24' Gable roof shelter in the center.
- 2 gates: 1-16’; 1-6’. There are 2 hitching posts - one behind the barn and one up by the house.
- 20.4 miles
- 13.8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
34303 Agua Dulce Canyon Rd, Agua Dulce, Los Angeles County, California