Located in California's San Joaquin Valley at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains! Includes, Arena, Horse Barns, Round Pens, Office, 3 Homes and so much more!
Cutting and Penning
Horse Therapy Center
Watch the video tour #1
- 3 Homes on the property:
- Owner Home:
- Approx. 2740 sf single story includes, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, family room, kitchen, dining room, large pantry and laundry room. The home has been renovated and added on to over the years with a western theme. The backyard opens up to a large pool and deck, including a pool house, outdoor kitchen and beautiful landscaping.
- Guest House:
- Approx. 780 sf, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, laundry room and living room, adjacent 600 sf carport area.
- Mobile Home:
- 2 bedroom 2 bath at entrance gate with gorgeous yard and porches. Also carport and shop.
- Approx. 924 sf with kitchen, bathroom and storage area. The floor plan is open with vaulted ceilings, Spanish tiles and large windows. The expansive 450 sf porch provides a great vantage point to oversee the horse operation.
- It is fenced and cross fenced with over 20,000 feet of 5 foot galvanized 2 3/8" pipe. All rails are welded and posts are cemented in the ground. The lanes are 10 to 16 feet wide to move livestock and implements easily. Decomposed granite has been hauled in for lanes and barns.
- Approximately 55 acres of irrigated bermuda grass and clover pastures Approximately 15 seperate pastures from 1/2 acre to 15 acres, 6 shade structures
- Water Supply:
- Unique to this area is the abundant surface water. The pastures and two seasonal ponds are fed by one of the best irrigation districts in the San Joaquin Valley, Fresno Irrigation District. Three gates at the Northern border supply water from the Enterprise canal. One of the gates has a lift pump which pumps a substantial amount of water. Ditch water starts in June and waters all of the bermuda grass/clover pastures. There are 3 domestic wells with a 4th that only needs a pump.
- 3 phase electrical on property
Horse Facility Features
- Roping and Riding Arena: 385'x165' with a 10 foot return lane. Natural loam soil. All rocks removed by professional rock remover. It has a lazered slope all one direction side to side for water run off. Watered with water reel with its own 9,300 gal storage tank and well. The cannon will cover whole arena. Steer run up will hold approx. 20 steers. Covered roping box.
- Horse Barns:
- 8 stalls with 24' breeze way, huge tack room including several saddle and bridle racks, cabinets and refrigerator and wash rack with hot water. 6 stalls are 20x40' with 24'covered section used for foaling. 1 stall is 20x24' covered with sliding door opening into 24x40' area used for foaling or stallion stalls. 2 of the stalls are fully covered with auto. timer for lights. 5 stalls have gates opening into green grass pastures. All stalls but one have 8x12' concrete pads,6" tall with rubber mats attached below feeders to keep feed from sandy stalls. Entire barn has 12' clearance. 2nd Barn: 4 stalls are 16x24',3 rail of 2" square pipe, schedule 40 with 2x4" wire panel, 6'tall. Large covered wash rack, tack room,stall to park horse trailer, 21' breeze way Under roof total 51x114'.
- Round Pens:
- 145 diameter round pen at South end of the arena, made with 2 3/8" pipe post and top0 rail with four 1" rails which 3" red cedar posts from Texas are hand wired to. Has sandy soil ideal for working livestock,3 large gates which open into holding pens or pastures, 3 large sprinklers attached to high pressure water system.
- 50' diameter breaking round pen at north end of livestock show barn 6' tall with 2 3/8" pipe post that are cemented and top rail with bottom rail. Sides are milled 2" red cedar boards, nice sand inside.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14154 E Ashlan Ave, Sanger, Fresno County, California