You’re wrapped in privacy at this 11-acre Shingle Springs homesite with primary farmhouse residence, horse barn & separate living quarters on a level lot in Gated Sunridge Meadows equestrian community. Surrounded by peace & nature, yet minutes from top schools, shopping, dining & Folsom Lake. 5BR, 5-1/2 BA primary residence is an entertainer’s dream. Wraparound heart of redwood decks w/ Trex railings around three levels. Several rooms open to decks, verandas, and tiered patios edged in custom landscape design that lead to gleaming, in-ground pool/spa & views from the hilltop setting. Massive Chef’s kitchen with Wolf, Thermador appliances, breakfast nook, walk-in butler’s pantry. Custom woodwork & masonry throughout. The great room delivers views, wet bar, wine fridge, room for home theater. Full-house audio wiring. Escape to the Master Suite and its private deck & dry spa. 1,000 sf daylight basement apartment. 6-stall horse barn w/ full amenities, arena, 2nd 1,000 sf apartment above.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 2‐story foyer with massive chandelier and curved staircase leading to a Juliet balcony outside
- the top floor’s master bedroom.
- Formal dining room with built‐in china cabinet, crown molding and carved ceiling, and French
- doors leading to the front brick porch. Sliding pocket door leads to Butler’s Pantry.
- Formal living room with gas fireplace, many windows illuminating the front landscaping, and a
- custom hexagonal window looking onto the side redwood deck.
- Secret “Harry Potter” storage closet under the curved staircase.
- Butler’s Pantry with sliding pocket door for privacy, leading to the kitchen.
- Half bath directly off the foyer.
- Massive family room with built‐in oak stereo cabinet and full‐house audio wiring and
- bookshelves; antique brick and brass wood‐burning fireplace with smoke‐free heating system,
- fan, and catalytic converter; chandelier with fan; wet bar with wine captain and more built‐in
- storage; bay‐style windows looking onto back redwood deck and resort‐style backyard. Two
- doors lead to different parts of the redwood deck.
- Chef’s kitchen featuring massive storage; large island with Wolf range; Thermadore double
- oven; Kenmore Pro subzero style built‐in refrigerator‐freezer; dishwasher; disposal; trash
- compactor; microwave; large windows with views of back deck and resort‐style backyard.
- Breakfast nook with built‐in desk area.
- Walk‐in pantry.
- Hallway with large built‐in storage.
- Office with built‐in shelving.
- Full bath next to office and next to garage interior entrance.
- Back stairs with large chandelier leading to top floor.
- Wood flooring throughout bottom floor except for living room, dining room, and office.
- Separate water heater, a/c, and heater controls.
- Massive heart redwood deck with Trex railing spanning the length of the first floor and wrapping
- around to west side of house over to wet bar in family room. Partially covered by master deck.
- Two stairways provide access.
- Top floor:
- Massive master bedroom suite with private Trex deck overlooking resort‐style backyard and
- south part of property; bay window‐style sitting area with separate sink, storage, and wine
- captain; see‐through gas fireplace; built‐in bookshelves and entertainment center. Master bath
- with marble throughout, including sunken jacuzzi tub, glass enclosed shower, Mr Steam, dry
- sauna, bathroom with bidet, large walk‐in closet with attic access via stairway, and two sink
- 2nd bedroom has walk‐in closet and private full bathroom with shower.
- 3rd bedroom has walk‐in closet and brand‐new full bathroom with tub.
- 4th bedroom has walk‐in closet and window seat.
- Additional full bath with window seat.
- Large laundry room with sink and storage.
- Massive “great room” with built‐in bookshelves, antique brick gas fireplace, window seat, wine
- captain and sink, and large wall ready for a home theatre.
- Whole house fan
- Separate water heater, a/c, and heating controls.
- Daylight basement apartment: 1000 sq ft
- Full apartment with bedroom, family room with gas fireplace, kitchen, and bathroom, with its
- own separate entrance.
- Southwestern theme with stucco and wood treatments, Mexican tile, and custom created
- decorated tile for kitchen’s island.
- Bathroom has walk‐in tiled shower and unique tile treatments.
- Unique window coverings and Southwest‐style wood cabinets.
- Entire homestead is nearly 11 acres, fenced and cross fenced.
- Vinyl siding and 40‐year composite roof.
- DISH satellite installed and wired for use.
- AT&T fast rural broadband dish installed and wired for use; wifi router in garage.
- Attached 2‐car garage with built‐in storage and sink.
- Nearly one acre of fully landscaped and zoned automatic irrigation, supporting a variety of trees
- and grass, two rose gardens, shaped boxwoods, fig tree and grape vines, and more.
- Resort style backyard, with hot tub circulating into uniquely shaped pool with rock treatments,
- waterfall, and a 9+ foot deep end. Stairs at the shallow end and a sitting bench in‐water at the
- waterfall and deep end.
- Main residence and daylight basement serviced by 500‐gallon propane tank situated on its own
- access road away from main residence.
- Two water wells provide water for house and landscaping.
- Brick pillars frame the entrance which leads to a circular driveway around a grass and oak
- covered island. Overflow parking next to garage. Asphalt driving roads continue from house to
- barn, encircling it and exiting with its own separate driveway.
Horse Facility Features
- 4‐stall horse barn with full amenities, tack room, hay storage, and half‐bath on bottom floor.
- RV parking and storage area.
- Horse arena and sitting bench
- Storage shed next to arena
- 2‐stall 3‐sided horse enclosure next to barn.
- Wood storage structure
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5135 Bryant Rd, Shingle Springs, El Dorado County, California