Rolling Hills and majestic views describes this amazing property. Ride like you live in the Wild Wild West!! Seasonal streams and many flat areas for arenas, corrals, barns, etc. Also zoned for additional living quarters. Fenced and crossed fenced completely for many possibilities.. End of road privacy. Home is move in ready open and bright with separate living and dinning room and Kitchen that opens up to casual family from with a toasty wood burning stove. The tranquil, picturesque views from your back porch sitting areas is one of the best I have ever seen. Large fenced in gardening area as well will a full Root cellar for storing your bounty. 60.4 with 2 separate wells and 2 separate parcels that can be split to 10Ac minimums. So many possibilities. Come take a look!! Always ready to show. .
Watch the video tour #1
- 3/2 with extra office area.
- Fireplace in living room
- Wood Burning stove in Family room
- Updated state of the Art kitchen with granite countertops and high in appliances.
- Gleaming wood floors.
- Freshly painted inside and out.
- Enjoyable back covered deck to watch the sun rise. Or cool evening BBQS.
- Root Cellar with almost 400 sq feet of storage area. Perfect for wine etc.
- 67 + Plus gorgeous usable acres.
- Large fenced in garden area
- Property is all fenced and some cross fencing.
- Large Hay Bar
- Lean-to X 2 for Ranch equipment etc.
- Green House.
- Water storage TANKS.
- Quiet end of road privacy.
- Long driveway up to house with security gate.
- Many shade trees. Majestic Oaks etc.
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced and crossed fenced.
- 67+ Acs to ride and great for trails as well.
- Large Hay barn and extra outbuildings for Tack etc.
- Many flat areas for arenas.
- Many large shade trees and seasonal creeks.
- Away from noise and nuisance for the livestock.
- Many horse owners in the area.
- 12 miles
- 3 miles
- 2.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5601 Big Canyon Rd, Shingle Springs, El Dorado County, California