Giddy’up – there is plenty of room to roam on this fabulous 16+/- acres located 1.3 miles from Gold Rush Era historic Placerville...this fully fenced acreage features a charming 2,100+ sf farmhouse styled home with public water, internet accessibility, easy access to shopping, medical, great schools and potential rental income from the mobile, the pastures, storage barns plus you get hilltop panoramic view. Invite friends & family to extended visits with multiple RV hookups and enjoy evenings on the deck or patio under the stars!
Watch the video tour #1
- Primary home: vintage light filled kitchen, huge living & dining room, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on entry level, updated laundry room plus bonus game room on the basement level. Vine covered patio, open decking and mature landscaping make this a magical home.
- Work from home in the privacy of the detached Office with half bath, create a Fix it station in the detached mechanic workshop, park in the detached 2 car carport with workshop, park your horse trailers, RV's, boats, trailers and/or hay storage in the open detached Trailer/RV barn.
- Single wide mobile home rents for $700/month with long term tenant who would love to stay but has been given notice.
- 16.37 oak studded, fenced acres with filtered Sierra views & rock outcroppings. The fencing is in place for cattle.
Horse Facility Features
- Fencing and hay storage. Close to many opportunities for trail rides or cut your own path on this gorgeous 16.37 acres. Room for your dreams to manifest in to reality.
- 3.1 miles
- 1.5 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2240 CA-49, Placerville, El Dorado County, California