Simply Breathtaking! This meticulously cared for and well constructed home immerses you in luxury from the moment you walk through the door and leaves you wanting for nothing. Feel the peace and serenity enjoying privacy and majestic views on the covered wrap around porch. Fruit trees, garden areas, and nature at your doorstep. This gorgeous home offers knotty pine tongue and grove vaulted ceilings. Kitchen is open to living area, great for entertaining. Main floor master suite with walk-in closet, & 3/4 oak flooring throughout. Three bedrooms upstairs.
Interior boasts cathedral ceilings and lots of windows for panoramic views.
- Granite counters and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Free Standing Gas Range
- Tankless Water Heater
- Plumbed for Ice Maker
- Master Bath Features: Double Sinks, Jetted Tub and Separate Shower.
- Central Heat/Air
- Wood Burning Stove
- Full Dual Pane Windows with Low E Glass
- This Ponderosa like home rests on almost 6 acres, And if 6 acres is not enough, take a stroll along countless trails, and admire the nearby lakes. 30x30 shop with plenty of room for your vehicles and storage. Property equipped with 400 amps, with a 22 KW Generac Generator. AT&T tower close, great signal.
- Spectacular views of forest, woods and pastures.
- Partial Fencing
- Fire Station 1.5 Miles
Horse Facility Features
- Hay storage
- compost pit
- 4 large paddocks
- 4 lighted enclosed horse stalls with temperature heated water.
- 13.1 miles
- 12.4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1750 Horse Power Dr, Georgetown, El Dorado County, California