This serene property in Lafayette’s sought-after Burton Valley neighborhood is unlike any other. Surrounded by rolling hillside views, it is set at the end of a cul de sac of rambling ranchers, “The Farm” welcomes you with a long slowly winding driveway, bright white farm fences and rolling hills beyond. The seven-acre property offers a four-bedroom, 3.5 bath main house, a one-bedroom, one-bath guest house, and a 5-stall barn and fenced arena.
Watch the video tour #1
- Four bedroom, three and one half bath,
- 3,364 square feet (main house)
- 1 bed/1 bath guest house – currently rented for $2,800/month until June
- 3-Car garage
- Main House Updates:
- - New contemporary paint throughout – inside and outside
- - New tile floors
- - Fully renovated master bath
- - Updated secondary baths
- - New windows throughout
- - Newer appliances
- Guest House:
- - New sub-floor insulation
- - Exterior Painted
- Just over 7 acres, tucked in Burton Valley.
- Surrounded by open space and near trails.
- Newly paved road and driveway.
- Barn Updates:
- - Painted & restored
Horse Facility Features
- Hay barn with five stalls and uncovered arena.
- Three stalls open toward arena with space for paddocks.
- Two stalls open toward the back of the property.
- Fenced roaming space surrounds the arena.
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
370 Castello Rd, Lafayette, Contra Costa County, California