Breathtaking views at the top - A must see!
A beautiful, very spacious, updated single story home sits on almost 41 acres in a great location near Lake Camanche in the custom-home community of Lakeland Estates.
Watch the video tour #1
- With deck and kitchen views of Lake Camanche,
- this spacious custom built home has lots of updates and inclusions,
- not to mention the awesome atrium with small pond.
- This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath beauty boasts of large extra rooms including an office with built-in cabinetry,
- Butler's pantry,
- Laundry/mud room,
- and a Primary En-suite with a Retreat and two exit doors leading to outside decks.
- The updated primary bathroom features newly painted cabinets,
- Modern tiled shower with two shower heads, and
- Dual top-mount sinks sitting on a gorgeous granite slab.
- The new toilets in all three bathrooms are dual flush.
- You will love the kitchen with its freshly painted cabinets,
- glowing granite countertops,
- dual sided pantry,
- Stainless steel appliances,
- Bosch oven, and
- a Thermador Cooktop that the owner hates to leave!
- Seller also installed a new multi-zoned HVAC system in 2018 with central heat and air.
- Attached two-car garage with electric opener.
- Deck off of the primary bedroom,
- Large deck off of the dining and den with built-in propane grill, plumbed to house supply,
- New 5,000 gallon tank of filtered water
- 40.96000 acres with trails for riding horses, ATVs, dirt bikes or walking.
- Solar Panels
- 30' X 70' workshop with 220V
- Private Well
- Private Sewer
- Electric Entry Gate
- Small Greenhouse
- 2,500 Gallon separate water tank dedicated for the fire department
Horse Facility Features
- 60' Round pen pad (to be enhanced)
- 2 dirt pads for paddocks
- Workshop large holds tons of bales/feed
- Trails for riding
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6501 Camanche Pkwy N, Ione, Amador County, California