Spectacular private equestrian estate. Architecturally stunning modern home with wide-open canyon views. Gorgeous equestrian facilities including custom 4-stall barn and covered lighted arena!
Fullfill your country living dream! Custom, contemporary masterpiece resides away from the road on over seven amazing acres with privacy, views, barn, along with a large covered and lighted arena. This property has it all with an estate that exudes luxury, sleek, modern style and features as well. Create memories w/family and friends while entertaining on the back deck with the lap pool enjoying colorful sunsets. Delight in the new European kitchen with Italian cabinets by Aran Cucina, easy prep butcher block island, and top line appliances (Wolf, Miele, Jenn air, Sub Zero). Incredible horse facilities including 2 fenced pastures and so much more. Energy efficiency includes owned solar for home use, solar for heating house water and pool, new reflectance IB roof, produce well and filtration system, water softening system, and propane tank. Approximately 15 minutes from downtown Livermore provides easy access, yet a nature retreat where the air is fresh and clean. Must see!
- Custom Estate designed by Architect Randy Schlintz built specifically to capture the views
- Spectacular views across and down the canyons above Livermore
- Sleek, modern, contemporary estate with large "eichler" style windows throughout
- You'll know you're in a special place the minute you reach the entry portico with koi pond
- White oak flooring throughout and European sourced tiles, fixtures, and enhancements throughout
- New epicurean kitchen custom designed with so much to offer the best of chef
- Entertainer's delight with pool and large multiple decks
- Owned solar for electricity, water, and pool
- So much to offer it's a must see.
- Reserve your appointment, this one will not last!
- Just over seven acres of private land off the main road with spectacular views (surrounded by oak trees and open ranch land)
- 2 fenced pastures with horse safe fencing, horse trails on property, 2 dog kennels
- Mainly flat usable areas with some minor areas of sloping for privacy
Horse Facility Features
- Custom designed 4 stall barn: 12'x12' stalls w/rubber mats, 12'x24' oversized paddocks
- 8' deep covered barn porch overlooking canyons, LED and motion lighting, hot and cold water
- Piranha fly abatement system
- 60'x90' covered and lighted arena with 3 layer compacted base (commercial metal halide lights)
- Arena has microrain traveling irrigation , 110v and 220v electrical service
- Hay Barn sized for 3 squeezes of hay plus plenty of extra room around stacks, designed and located for easy access delivery
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11535 Mines Rd, Livermore, Alameda County, California