No photo description available.
Back
$10,765,600

Salt Spring Island, B.C. Canada 165 acre Low bank Ocean Front Farm.

Salt Spring Island, Crd County , British Columbia

165.00
ACRES
5
BEDROOMS
2
BATH
2645
SQ FT
pen • hay barn • fenced • second house • 2 barns with 6 stalls

Property description

Unbelievable! First time on the market for over 60 years. 165 acre Ocean Front Estate with 3000 feet low bank walk on ocean frontage. Zoning allows for five acre average subdivision, there are three homes on the property, two barns, hay storage shed, large garden, approximately 40% cleared hay and pasture land, the other 60% is timbered. The beach house is 2,600 squre feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, Farm house is 3,500 sq. ft. five plus bedrooms, four bathrooms and old farm house 900 sq. ft. 2 bedrooms and one bathroom.
This amazing Property is located on Salt Spring Island. South Western British Columbia, Canada, between Vancouver, Victoria B.C. and Seattle Washington USA. Salt Spring Island has all tge amenities Hospital, schools, shopping etc. and has easy access to Vancouver Island, the mainland of B.C. and Washington State.


Details

Home Features

  • The beach house is 2,600 squre feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms,
  • Farm house is 3,500 sq. ft. five plus bedrooms, four bathrooms.
  • Old farm house 900 sq. ft.+/-, 2 bedrooms and one bathroom.

Lot Features

  • 165 acre Ocean Front Estate with 3000 feet low bank walkon ocean frontage. Zoning allows for five acre average subdivision, there are three homes on the property, two barns, hay storage shed, large garden, approximately 40% cleared hay and pasture land, the other 60% is timbered.

Horse Facility Features

  • Barns, pastures, Hay feilds, lots of riding trails.

Distances

  • 5 miles to schools
  • 20 miles to airports
  • 5 miles to hospitals
  • 5 miles to shopping


Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information


Location

2521 N End Rd, Salt Spring Island, Crd County, British Columbia

REQUEST MORE INFORMATION


SEARCH PROPERTIES



SIMILAR LISTINGS

© 2022. HorseProperties.net. All rights reserved.