Estate property consisting of 11 acres of rich agricultural land located in the Dilworth suburb. 2 beautiful homes, Main house located in the centre of the property has a circular driveway with pond in the center and beautiful arched bridge on walkway to front door. Open concept living/kitchen dining room. Features include a stone wood burning F/P, & chef’s dream kitchen w/gas stove. Step outside to your covered deck with access to the garden area. Main floor bedroom with adjoining 3-piece bathroom. Upper floor has a library with office area, built in Murphy bed. Primary bedroom with skylight bathing area, large ensuite, oversize w/i closet and laundry room. Detached double garage with storage above and commercial kitchen below. Spacious Legal 1 bedroom Basement Suite. Open plan, kitchen has large island, wall oven and stove top. Separate laundry/den hobby room. Bedroom with w/i closet and adjoining bathroom. 2nd home - 2 Story with separate entrance & driveway off Rifle Road. Country kitchen, dining area w/access to the covered deck. Primary bedroom, 5-piece main bathroom. Walk out lower level with spacious rec room, gas f/p, 2 bdrms, laundry/craft room. Covered patio area & pool. Many outbuildings including 2 large shops, animal shelters, pergola, farm store, dog day care facility and log cabin. Great income producing property. View SALES AGENT Website for photos of 2nd home and more!. Complete package available upon request.
Watch the video tour #1
- Main home is 4713 sq feet and has a legal suite. Chef's dream kitchen with custom made cabinets, large island, gas stove, walk-in pantry and a sunny dining area. Back door leads to a big deck and down to your very own garden. Open dining & Living room featuring a stone wood burning fireplace. Main floor bedroom with adjoining 3 piece bathroom. Upstairs library/den and luxury primary bedroom, ensuite, walk-in closet and laundry.
- Walk out Basement suite has private garage and workshop area. Kitchen is a baker's dream with large island, built in oven and separate stove top. Open to living and dining room with private laundry.
- 2nd home is a beautiful 2 story complete with an in ground pool. 3 bedrooms, country kitchen with built in ovens, stove and warming oven. Large covered deck area and outside kitchen around pool. Attached garage and garden shed. Unique root cellar built into the side of the yard in the old country way.
- Red Shop approximately 95' X 25' with additions. Three completely closed in areas; 3 piece washroom with kitchen and lunchroom. One outside bay area in between.
- Upper Shop approximately 75' X 35' covered main area with 1/2 shop totally closed in. Both sides have large overhangs for covered storage; laundry sink, cabinets, workshop benches, mezzanine areas and 2 sets of 14' X 14' doors to open the closed area of shop to outer covered area.
- 2 bay Garage and storage building with a commercial kitchen in lower area.
- Dog Day Care Facility 25' X 25' building with RV' foot pedal bathroom.
- Log Cabin 28' X 14' open concept kitchen and lounge area; 3 piece bathroom and laundry.
- Farm Store 14' X 12' with lovely veranda and seating.
- Peacock Haven - roofed shelter complete with tree roost for peacocks and other birds.
- Chicken coop - closed in coop with additional roosting and nesting areas outside
- Lama Shelter - made with logs and lots of space for larger animals - hay feeding box outside and inside
- Pasture and Crop production areas - upper and lower pastures, both fenced separately from the other.
- Upper pasture has a duck pond and large drinking containers for the larger animals with a water spigot just above it.
- Easily adapt much of the above space to work as horse corrals - range land behind the property providing trails.
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
545 Rifle Rd, Kelowna, Central Okanagan County, British Columbia