Set among the foothills of the rolling Ozark mountains, this beautifully landscaped 2b/2b one owner, custom 3 story home is full of romantic southern charm. Home to 45 acres of woodland trails, bluffs and hidden gardens. Very private and secluded...if settling in and enjoying a little solitude is what you are in need of you will find it here. Truly a place to relax and recharge...this place is an ideal retreat for those seeking refuge from all the chaos.
Known for its peacefulness and tranquility, this place is the perfect blend of comfortable informality and southern charm from bygone days. The farm is currently home to miniature donkeys, ducks, chickens, 3 cats, numerous wildlife, and a pond full of beautiful Koi.
Luxury country home with no restrictions, low taxes, and low cost of living. If you're tired of high taxes, oversight, and chaos come see what Arkansas has to offer.
Completely private yet close enough to modern conveniences. Incredibly unique and peaceful. Southern living at its finest. Lots of space to unwind and play. Unique horse property for sale.
- Exceptional custom home rests on 45 acres with stunning bluff views. Rich custom details throughout and modern amenities.
- Fireplace and floor to ceiling windows + roof windows in living area.
- Bamboo, slate and travertine flooring.
- Screened porch with retractable screens to convert to open porch.
- Media room complete with 'movie theatre seating' that could potentially be converted into a 3rd bedroom.
- Coffee bar and breakfast deck on second story master suite.
- Look out over the property from the third story 'observatory' complete with window seating and a 'hide-a-bed'.
- The 1800sf hobby/workshop is insulated, heated/cooled with water to utility sink. Additional 1800sf of storage above main level. Plenty of cabinetry and drawer space.
- Cute 400sf cabin for farm guests is located at the end of one of the properties woodland trails. Is currently being used as an income producing airbnb rental. See interior pictures at the listing here: airbnb.com/h/brayberrycabin
- Two arenas: 7920sf covered arena and smaller open arena.
- Recreation opportunities abound in the surrounding area with canoeing and swimming on Big Piney Creek, fishing and skiing at nearby Lake Dardanelle, and a trail system at Moccasin Gap Horse Trail that is open not only to horses, but also to hikers, bicycles, motorcycles, and ATVs. Hunting and camping are popular activities in the Ozark National Forest just north of Dover. There are a number of waterfalls in Pope County and surrounding counties such as Petit Jean Falls in Conway County, Little Missouri Falls near Salem, Haw Creek Falls near Pelsor north of Dover, Eden Falls on Arkansas 43, and Falling Water Falls near Ben Hur.
- The River Valley has much to offer. From bass fishing tournaments and state parks to historic landmarks, nature and endless recreation – all within a short drive. There is canoeing close by, horseback riding, hiking, hunting, hang gliding, rock climbing, cave exploring and some of the best fishing in the state. If you love the outdoors then you’ll love it in central Arkansas.
- 20 minutes from Lake Dardanelle, 30 minutes from Mt. Nebo and approx.. 45 minutes from Petit Jean Mtn and 50 minutes from Mount Magazine. Arkansas Tech University and ANO are nearby.
- The land is part wooded, part pasture and contains a beautiful 2+ acre Koi pond. Excellent deer hunting!
Horse Facility Features
- The land features 9 paddocks with run-in sheds/shelters. There are two metal structures for hay and equipment storage.
- There is a 7920 sf covered arena as well as a smaller open arena.
- The farm has hosted weddings, a public pumpkin patch, overnight horse (and human) boarding and is currently used by professional photographers for client sessions. The cabin has been used as an Airbnb listing. The property can be used solely as a residential property or it also has income producing activities as an option if the owner so desires.
- 16 miles
- 16 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2037 Lee Mountain Rd, Dover, Pope County, Arkansas