This 3 bed, 2.5 bath home sits on 9.18 very well kept acres. Beautiful white vinyl fencing along a winding asphalt driveway and across the front. Property is fenced/cross fenced, has a great 40 X 60 horse barn with additional 12 X 60 overhang & an insulated tack room, feed shed, chicken coop, 600 sq ft work shop with 7' lean to across the back, GUEST HOUSE and even a 12 x 16 guest barn! Various other detached buildings and carports for storage of hay, equipment, etc. Home has all new windows and glass doors, new flooring (except for 2 bedrooms). Vaulted living room has massive fireplace with blowers and kitchen is remodeled! Alarm system in house and tack room. Several built ins throughout the house. Water spigots located in various areas outside, barn and outbuildings have electric. The National Forest is within 10 miles, Shoal Bay Rec Area 2 miles, 2 horse camps within 10 miles! WOW!! So many more property highlights! Call listing agent for additional information! THIS is a jewel of a place and it's calling your name!!
Watch the video tour #1
- Vaulted ceiling with wood beam and beautiful fireplace in living room.
- Updates to property include: All new windows and glass doors throughout, new appliances, countertops and backsplash in kitchen, new toilets in baths, extra foam insulation in living room and cellulose in the rest of home, new flooring. HVAC is 10 years old, Roof is 5 years old.
- Nice patio at back of home - a portion is covered.
- Home is all electric but does have a few propane wall heaters in case of loss of power. (back up)
- Beautiful Terrarium with plumbing in Living Room.
- Floored attic space over garage.
- Alarm system throughout and in tack room in barn.
- Lots of built ins throughout the home.
- GUEST HOUSE!!!!
- Horse Barn with up to 6 stalls, sick bay and tack room.
- 600 sq foot shop with roll up doors, attic fan and wood stove with a 7 ft lean to across the back of shop.
- Extra covered carports at back of property for storage of tractors, additional vehicles, hay, etc. Rv Parking...36 X 40 with three 12 foot bays with electric and concrete pads and a 40X40 covered 16 ft middle with 12 ft side bays... you can stack 3 round bales in that!!
- Frost Free hydrants all around the property.
- Raised bed Gardens.
- Feed Shed 22 X 26 - open on both end to feed round bales of hay
- Chicken coop with nesting boxes is not fenced in currently but would be easy to put up a fence. It is located in the enclosed part of the kennel on the left back side. Dog kennel has large fenced in area as well.
- This property is surrounded by 120 acres of land that will be available for lease to the new property owners if interested. Current owners have leased for years for hunting four wheeler riding, etc
- Property is fenced and cross fenced plus has awesome curb appeal with white vinyl fencing.
- PLEASE SEE YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW
Horse Facility Features
- Horse Barn 40 X 60 with an additional 12 X 60 overhang
- Fully lighted inside and out
- Alarm system for tack room
- Water faucet in barn
- 3 Hanging Chicken House fans
- 14 foot sidewalls
- Barn Roof is insulated
- Up to six stalls and one 12 x 12 sick bay
- Tack room - insulated WELL and also has a sink
- Horse Stock
- Feed Shed 22 x 26
- Guest barn
- 12 miles
- 15 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20091 State Hwy 22, New Blaine, Logan County, Arkansas