Online Auction - Starting Bid $1.45M/Last Asking Price $3M. Luxury Hilltop Home on 120± Acres with Panoramic Views, Heber Springs, Arkansas. Bid October 10 through Thursday, October 20 at 11:00 am CT.
What a rare find with panoramic views of Greers Ferry Lake, Sugarloaf Mountain, and Little Red River, and centrally located less than one hour from Little Rock, Conway, and Interstate 40! This well-equipped cattle/horse operation with a stunning brick home on 120± gated acres is turnkey with loads of amenities and custom features. Do not miss this unique opportunity.
Twelve Percent Buyer’s Premium. ERA Team Real Estate Kelli Small, AR BK #EB00048239.
- Custom Built Brick Home with over 6,300± SF includes 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths.
- Stunning Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Bubinga & Wenge Cabinetry, Breakfast Bar, and Dining Area Open to a Comfortable Living Space with Gas Fireplace.
- Large Main Level Master Suite with Gas Fireplace offers Double Sinks, Water Closet, Walk-in Shower, and Jetted Tub with Fabulous Views. Beautiful Solid Oak Dual-Entry Staircase and other Custom Woodwork Created by Julian & Sons.
- Upper-Level Walkway overlooks the Sizable Living Room with Gas Fireplace and High Coffered Ceilings.
- Pool and Outdoor Kitchen with Entertaining Area to Fully Enjoy the Peaceful Views of the Countryside.
- A 4-Car Attached Garage, Gated Entrance with Remote or Keypad Entry, Fitness Center, Game Room, Safe Room, and Back-up Generator are Only a Few of the Numerous Amenities!
- Gated entrance with remote or keypad entry.
- Circle drive and 3/4 mile asphalt driveway.
- 7 large cleared fields.
- 120± acres securely fenced for livestock/horses (perimeter and cross fencing).
- 2 large ponds stocked with catfish (large), crappie, and blue gill.
- Streams throughout (natural springs) with beautiful waterfalls in wet seasons.
- Prime hunting for deer, dove, and turkey.
- Frequently have roadrunners, ducks, and bald eagles.
- Blackberry patch - very productive.
Horse Facility Features
- Metal Stables/Barn fully insulated, built in 2013 with three horse stalls, tack room with sink and shelving, ceiling fans, and saddle horses. Ample storage and drive-through capability.
- Two retired thoroughbred racehorses reside on the property and have lived here for 10 years. They would like to stay. If the buyer wishes to keep the horses, all supplies (two saddles with blankets, a bareback saddle, brushes, shoe picks, fly spray, etc.) remain.
- “Sonicboom” (whose race name was “Finish”) is a very sweet and strikingly handsome fellow. His birthday is May 22, 2002. He lost his left eye after retirement when he poked it with a tree limb. It is a magical thing to watch him run across the fields. He stays close to Pink and he LOVES carrots. “Princess Pink” (whose race name was “No Touching Me”) is very beautiful and she is fully aware. We do not know her specific birthday but know the year was 2006. She is the boss and won’t allow Sonic to forget it, she will be the first to make friends with new people though. She wouldn’t even consider eating carrots until she saw that Sonic got all the attention at “snack time”. She has learned to love them.
- They both raced with the Lazenby family in Louisiana and some in Hot Springs. Sonic was a faithful racer, Pink would stand at the start of the race and never run. She finally ran one race and won a $40,000 purse with ease. That was the only time she would do it. They retired her happily. Both horses are shod every six weeks by a local man with whom they have a nice relationship.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
FWCV+PC Heber Springs, Heber Springs, Cleburne County, Arkansas