Exceptional Horse Property on over 40 acres with a 3 bedroom/3.5 bath home and a Barn awaits you in Rancho Diamante, just west of Prescott! Immerse yourself in the natural beauty that surrounds the property, with 360-degree views of the forest, mesmerizing rock formations, and Granite Mountain.
Watch the video tour #1
- The home features a gourmet kitchen equipped with two convection ovens, a warming drawer, and two separate sinks, plus a butcher block island. Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace. The primary bedroom features stunning views, a luxurious bathroom and generous walk in closet. Each of the bedrooms has a separate entrance from the outside, complete with a patio for a serene outdoor retreat. An office room near the primary bedroom completes the ideal picture.
- The incredible In-law/Guest Suite, offers complete privacy. This suite comprises of a separate bedroom, full bath, walk-in closet, living room, and a kitchenette equipped with a mini refrigerator. Additionally, it provides separate washer/dryer hookups for added convenience. With two private entrances and a direct door leading into the garage, this suite offers ultimate independence. A covered patio completes this inviting and self-contained space.
- This remarkable property boasts an array of desirable attributes, including an oversized 2-car attached garage with 9 ft doors, as well as an oversized 3-car detached garage featuring shop lighting. For shooting enthusiasts, this property offers a dedicated shooting range area, ensuring privacy and convenience from the observation deck which has panoramic views.
- Over 40 acres of natural Arizona high desert terrain and Prescott National Forest with miles of trails around the perimieter of the property for your riding pleasure.
Horse Facility Features
- The 2900 sq ft Spruce tongue and groove sided barn is highlighted by a lounge room with wood cabinetry, sink, and a full-size refrigerator, allowing for comfortable relaxation and entertaining. The roll-up glass garage door in the lounge room opens to a covered patio overlooking the arena and turnouts, creating a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Other amenities within the barn include a large half bath, storage room, tack room with a revolving saddle rack door, and a multipurpose room with a TV mount. The barn also features two oversized horse stalls with rubber matted floors and Nelson automatic waterers. The property further provides a hay shed, steel pipe fencing, a round pen, arena, runs, turnouts, and large parking areas, all catering to the needs of your equine companions. With direct access to riding and hiking trails surrounding the Rancho Diamante parcels and connectivity to the Prescott National Forest in all directions, outdoor adventure awaits you right at your doorstep.
- 15 miles
- 10 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
10100 N Boulder Pass, Prescott, Yavapai County, Arizona