Great property on a private, dead end street, that backs up to state land for miles of riding.
Views of Sedona and Mingus Mountain.
Located in the heart of the Verde Valley wine County, with space for your own mini vineyard.
Owner will Carry with 15% down, 5.5% interest for up to 15 years.
Term negotiable for well qualified buyers!
Quick access to Oak Creek
Near to Sedona, Cottonwood, and Camp Verde
Only about 90 minutes from PHX
- 2018 Park Model manufactured home
- 9'6" ceiling heights, with large bright windows
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with large walk in shower
- Full size appliances
- 300+/- SF well built covered porch
- High speed internet available
- End of the road property
- Private well with good production
- Full Rv Hook-ups 30&50 amps, currently rented until August
- Large Rv Carport
- Low property taxes
- 1 full acre
- Backs to state trust land - Ride right from the property
- 1,000 Gallon septic tank
- Great Soil for horses, garden or vineyard
Horse Facility Features
- Backs to Arizona State Trust land
- Elevated building pad with excellent drainage has 12 X 16 stall with hay storage
- Sit on the couch inside the house and be able to keep an eye on your horse
- Box stall has access to approx. 1/2 acre open paddock and 60 foot round pen
- Upgraded radiant barrier and roof vent with just the right cross breeze keeps the stall cool on even the hottest days. Fully matted with 3/4" rubber mats & hay storage area has "Smart Floor" for easy cleanup.
- Easily accessible trailer parking and room for several trailers.
- Very convenient horse setup.
- 7 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11545 E Adams Ln, Cornville, Yavapai County, Arizona