Convenience and views borders state land then Coconino National Forest and has nice soils, not rocky.
Beautiful sunrise and sunset views. Lots of trail riding trails right off property.
16 miles to Sedona.
Private well good water quality and high GPM.
In the Verde Valley wine country with several wineries just up the Page Springs road recently repaved.
Close to Oak Creek birding area and many trails along the creek.
- 2018 Clayton Park Model Manufactured Home.
- 9'6" high flat ceiling with clerestory windows facing south brings in wonderful light all day long.
- Full size appliances, glass top range, side by side refridgerator, french doors leading to 300 sq. ft. covered porch, bay windows, large walk in shower, washer, built in dresser and large mirrored wardrobe with drawers.
- All improvements just 3 years old.
- Short term Seller Financing considered with 20% down and qualified. Balance @7% due in 15 years.
- Seller will split a 3% commission with a buyers agent.
- ***Quiet end of the road privacy **Borders State and National forest land.
- Convenient location walking distance to several restaurants and stores.
- Private well with excellent water quality ALL REBUILT.
- Views 15 miles away of Jerome, Mingus Mountain, Sedona, and Squaw peak to south.
- Ideal snowbird horse property allows for 2 horses (but neighbor has 3 and no one is counting)
- Income from full hookup rv site with 50 & 30 amp hookups, septic, water and separate electric meter. Renters would like to stay.
- There is also a 12' x 25' x 11' tall RV carport next to hookups.
- Short easy dirt road access off Page Springs Rd.
- Low property taxs
- High Speed Internet available
Horse Facility Features
- **Ride to your hearts content right off the property into the Coconino National Forest**
- Great footing and easy trails. No need for shoes here, this is vineyard soils.
- Elevated building pad with excellent drainage has 12 X 16 stall with hay storage.
- Sit on the couch inside the house and be able to keep an eye on your horse 20 feet away.
- Box stall has access to approx. 1/2 acre open paddock and 60 foot round pen.
- Upgraded radiant barrier and roof vent with just the right crossbreeze keeps the stall cool on even the hottest days. Fully matted with 3/4" rubber mats & hay storage area has "Smart Floor" for easy cleanup.
- Easily accessible trailer parking and room for several trailers.
- Very convenient horse setup.
- 8 miles
- .70 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Cornville, Cornville, Yavapai County, Arizona