First time on the market... Rim Country Ranch Bed & Breakfast for Horse and Rider. One of a kind, 3700+ sqft Country Home plus income potential on 3.7 Acres bordering the Tonto National Forest. Make sure to take the Virtual Tour! This property has been operated as a successful bed and breakfast with 2 guest suites that each have a full private bath and a kitchenette with refrigerator, bar sink, and microwave. Many opportunities exist to expand. Or you can use it as a private residence and enjoy the space to spread out.
Watch the video tour #1
- Great Country Kitchen with pull out shelves, solid surface counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. The large living room has double doors that lead to the huge, covered, wrap around deck. For the chilling winter evenings, a wood burning stove will keep you warm.
- The dining room has a bay window and a custom-made dining table with 8 chairs that can convey.
- The master suite is on the top floor and offers lots of privacy with over 750 sqft. It has many windows for beautiful views and a sitting room overlooking the National Forest; the large master bathroom has a jetted garden tub, shower, and generous walk-in closet.
- The home got a new metal roof 3 years ago and a 100 gallon water heater in November 2019.
- The entire property (all electric) is powered by solar (Lease with Tesla) and has a very good well. This property is a great "Preppers Home", as well as environmentally friendly with Solar and a 15,000 gallon gray water system.
- Seller is related to the listing agent.
- If you like country living with lots of privacy, space, possibilities, and endless trails, you have found your new home. Too many features to list. Make sure to take the Virtual Tour and make an offer before it's gone. One of a kind!
Horse Facility Features
- Outside, you will find a 5-stall barn (62' x 32'). The stalls are inside/outside stalls with 12' x 12' inside and 12' x 20' outside. The barn has a solid concrete floor, feed room, hay storage, and 2 large chicken coops. There are 4 large turn outs, all with safe pipe fencing and room to expand. Entire property is fenced to keep your animals in and wildlife out. Large dog run with 2 dog houses, RV parking and hookup.
- Additionally, there is a 24' x 36' freestanding garage with a half bath and 220V for welding. Additionally, there is a separate 20' x 20' wood working shop. The house has an oversized 2-car garage in the basement.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
257 Vera Ln, Payson, Gila County, Arizona