-Located approximately 10 km east of Calgary, between Chestermere and Langdon. This horse property was developed in 2005 and includes an insulated & heated stables and arena.
- The legal land area is 80 acres of which approximately 55 acres are used to cultivate hay which can be stored in the hay shed on the property.
-This property can be used for training horses and boarding horses .
- The price in this ad is displayed in US Dollars but the asking price is $1,400,000 in Canadian Dollars.
-The building are insured for a value of $1,022,279 while the land was purchased in 2005 at a price of $405,000 in Canadian dollars.
- The vendor is willing to carry back a first mortgage equal to 50% of the purchase price for a term of 5 years , at annual rate of 6.00% , payable on a monthly basis with the principal due and payable on the fifth anniversary of closing.
- -There is only one trailer on the property which is used by an employee. However, the current zoning allows the construction of two (2) houses and two (2) trailers without a development permit but with a construction permit. This does enhance the value of the property.
- -The property has a water well which produces some 20.00 imperial gallons per minute.
- -The barn which has an office and toilets has a septic tank and a septic field .
- -The barn and arena are heated by a coal fire heating system which is fully automatic and economical.
- -80 acres including approximately 55 acres of hay land. The whole property is fenced.
- -The property can be reached within 8 minutes from the Calgary eastern border.
- - This location allows easy access to the Calgary Internationals Airport as well as major highways.
Horse Facility Features
- -Heated insulated indoor arena- having an approximate area of 16,000 sq. ft. (200 feet X 80 feet), built in 2005.
- --Heated insulated barn having an , approximate area of 3,000 sq. ft. built in 2005. The barn contains 10 horse stalls, a room for horse tack equipment, a horse wash bay, and an office and kitchen equipped with desk, chairs , fridge and microwave. There is also a toilet room with shower and sink.
- -There is also a hay shed with dimensions of approximately 42 feet by 80 feet.
- -There are 19 paddocks which can accommodate 38 horses.
- Note: The size of the buildings have not yet been verified and may be inaccurate.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
274141 Township Rd 240, Langdon, Rocky View County, Alberta