Attention horse enthusiasts!! Not one but two riding arenas!! Indoor heated riding arena 155' x 60' with viewing and conference room. 18 horse stalls inside heated arena with Tac room, 19 paddocks outside with a round pen. 17 tac boxes, living quarters with newly installed hot water on demand and furnace in 2021 all in the indoor Arena! Outdoor Arena is 200'x 100' with 75' runway used for barrel racing and ranch rodeos!! This huge facility is great for training, team roping, or continue their barrel racing and roping events!! This quarter section runs along the James River known for its great flyfishing for trout!
- Three bedroom bungalow with a den area, family room dinning area and deck. All new appliances in 2021. This home is a 1975 bungalow with 3 large bedrooms. With only a few upgrades this property will be a beautiful ranch home where you will be able to enjoy your passion for horses!
- Fenced and cross fenced with auto waterers, extra out buildings like 32x 50 shop, various sheds, Lots of pasture if you wanted to raise cattle as well.
Horse Facility Features
- 18 tac boxes
- 18 indoor heated stalls
- 19 outdoor paddocks
- round pen,
- indoor arena 155x60
- outdoor riding arena 200x100 with 75' runway
- numerous cross fenced areas for pasture
- calf shoot in both arenas, outdoor arena shoot not included
- 6 miles
- 6 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
34212 Range Rd 53, Sundre, Mountain View County, Alberta