This exquisite estate is a rare offering catering to a myriad of unlimited opportunities. This custom-built brick ranch over a basement is perfectly situated amongst 21 acres with an idyllic creek stretching alongside the property. The discerning owner left no detail untouched when planning this incredible home. An inviting entryway exudes warmth and welcomes guests as they enter. Take a short stroll to the barn which was precisely designed with an amazing array of features including an office, a bathroom, a large open space with a car lift, a tack room, and horse stalls that open to fenced pasture with a pond. This unique property offers a perfect blend of outdoor living with long range views of nature's paradise. With blue skies, fresh air, & wide open space, endless possibilities exist with this gem.
- -Custom-built Brick ranch over a basement with 4 bedrooms/4.5 baths (each with their own dedicated bathroom).
- -The inviting entryway exudes warmth and welcomes guests as they enter. The expansive living area and kitchen, connected by beautiful wooden columns, is an entertainer's dream. The kitchen boasts custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a pantry, and is well-equipped for preparing extravagant feasts for your dinner guests.
- -Continue your conversations and gatherings on your covered back porch or continue the party in your gameroom. Imagine the memories you'll create in this intentionally designed, multi-purpose space. The main level also features the master on the main with well- appointed fixtures and finishes, a guest bedroom with dedicated bathroom & heated tile flooring, your personal study, along with a formal dining room.
- -A private elevator provides access to the lower level and includes two bedrooms each with their respective en suite, plenty of storage, and an additional entry from the exterior. Your private back deck along with screened porch is ideal for early morning coffee, nature watching, or cozying up with an intriguing read.
- -Take a short stroll to the barn which was precisely designed with an amazing array of features including an office, a bathroom, a large open space with a car lift, a tack room, and horse stalls that open to fenced pasture with a pond.
- -A well-blended variety of topography exists with this property including level pasture area, rolling meadows, open pasture land, partial woods, and a creek that borders the back of the property.
Horse Facility Features
- -The Multi-purpose barn with tack room, stalls, office, bathroom, & more appeals to the equestrian lover and allows room for expansion and future entrepreneurial opportunities.
- 17 miles
- 6 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2295 Co Rd 10, Piedmont, Cherokee County, Alabama