Is farm life calling your name? This 23 acre property would be a beautiful home, retreat, working farm or a recreational property. It is located less than 40 min from the Bham airport and city life. Beautiful 3 bed, 3 bath home with screened in porch, outdoor patio, full basement and organic garden sits at the entrance of the cross fenced property that boast 2 one acre lakes. Directly behind the iron gate , a new 6 stall, brick floored, barn begs to board your beautiful horses. There is also a heated and cooled tack/feed room with a half bath for your convenience! This property also boasts 2 additional pole barns. A large one complete with electricity and lights, shed on back and a storage room with a 8 foot garage roll up door. The other one boasting a large concrete floor footprint, electricity and dedicated water source that is currently being used as a kennel. Come see this gorgeous property! Open this Sunday 2-4
- Brick home with screened in porch over looking the large new barn. Three bedrooms and three baths. Large living room with fireplace. Keeping room off kitchen with additional fireplace. All bathrooms are freshly renovated. Two car main garage with ample storage space. Unfinished basement with high ceilings.
- The acreage behind the brick home is cross fenced, with a large iron gate entry from house to the new main barn. Main barn, large pole barn and small pole barn are all in close proximity to the home. Two ponds are also located on the property.
Horse Facility Features
- The main barn features:
- Brick-floor, six stall configuration with a concrete apron in the entry area.
- Heated and cooled 112x24 tack/feed room with 1/2 bath.
- Concrete- floored, heated water wash bay cross- tie area.
- The six stalls are all Tarter- built, fully wood lined with feed pans/hay bins that swing out into the main aisle for convenience.
- Oscillating fans are located above stalls and the wash bay.
- Double - sliding doors in the front and a large roll-up door in the back.
- Large rocking side shed for horse trailer/equipment storage
- Large adjoining horse paneled exercising pen.
- 45 miles
- 45 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1661 Honeycutt Rd, Remlap, Blount County, Alabama