Breathtakingly spectacular horse property, nestled among the rolling hills of the picturesque Wisconsin St. Croix River Valley.
Includes a beautiful log home, featuring a wrap-around porch, with a serene view of your private woods that include riding trails.
Upgrades galore greet you as you enter this gorgeous home, illuminated by the many transom windows and majestic two-story vaulted ceilings. Out structures include an oversized two-car garage, four stall barn, and indoor riding arena.
19 acres of beautiful woods, pasture, trails, recreation, and hunting. Seven miles to the beautiful downtown of Osceola with it's many shops, dining and hiking trails. Don't just bring your horses! There's ATV trails, Trollhaugen Ski Resort (4 miles) and Horse Lake around the corner!
- - Year Built - 2003
- - Style - One 1/2 Story Log Home
- - Taxes 2019 $5,505.72
- - Water/Sewer - Well,Private sewer
- - Heat - Forced Air
- - Air Conditioning - Central
- - Wood Burning Fireplace
- - Basement - Walkout,Full,Finished
- - Garage Detached - 2+ Stalls
- - custom log built cabinets
- - main level master suite remodeled 2018
- - marble counter top master bath
- - new shaker style cabinets in kitchen
- - quartz counter top in kitchen
- - stainless steel farmhouse sink
- - granite counter tops upper and lower bath
- - new porcelain floors 2018
- - new ceramic tile floors 2018
- - new carpeting upper level 2019
- - new stainless steel appliances 2018
- - new maytag washer and dryer 2018
- - ceiling fans
- - lower level in-floor heat
- - 104 gallon water heater
- - Kinnetico water system (reverse osmosis)
- - high efficiency Trane air conditioner
- - custom window treatments on main level
- - fresh paint throughout 2019
- - new whole house generator 2018
- - new furnace and air exchanger 2019
- - custom awning on side deck 2018
- - tinted transom windows and sliding glass doors 2018
- - Living Room M 16'x15'
- - Kitchen M 13'x12'
- - Informal dining M 13'x12'
- - Front Entry M 11'x 4'
- - Master Bedroom M 16'x14'
- - Master Bathroom M 14'x10'
- - Bedroom 2 U 13'x13'
- - Loft U 15'x13'
- - Family Room L 20'x14'
- - Bedroom 3 L 14'x11'
- - Laundry Room L 12'x7'
- - Porch Covered M 40'x7'
- - Deck M 35'x9'
- - Patio L 26'x9
- - 2-Story Barn 40'x30'
- *(with additional 10' wide porches)
- - Indoor Arena 100'x60'
- - School District #9009 Osceola
- - located in a private cul-de-sac
- - easy commute to Twin Cities
Horse Facility Features
- - 40' X 30' two-story barn built 2005 with additional 10' wide porches.
- - four 10' X 10' stalls
- - water and electric
- - spacious second level with oversized window
- - large paddock with electric fencing
- - round pen and trails
- - 100' X 60' lighted indoor riding arena built November 2012
- Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.Buyers verify all information.
- 9 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2050 85th Avenue, Dresser, Polk County, Wisconsin