3 full bathrooms
Additional kitchen on lower level
Approximately 3700 Sqft designed home by Paul Chapman
Landscaping Designed by McKay Nursery from Waterloo, WI
Three gorgeous brick patios, a pond, and endless indigenous trees & stunning plants
Grass Airstrip on the property for small planes
Surrounded by wildlife and wooded land
Interior has cathedral ceilings with skylights
Rich woodwork throughout the home
Open concept floorplan
2 car attached garage
Additional heated detached garage with over 8 feet of clearance & 900 Sqft
Mitsubishi heating & cooling unit in the detached garage
Home entertainment theater built in 2013
Oversized windows provide natural light from every room
GE appliances & Kohler plumbing fixtures
Douglas Hunter shades with a lifetime guarantee
ASI security system to monitor breakage, temperature drop, and water leakage
The property has approximately 74 acres
20 acres of Prime Forest
21 acres of Hayfield
24 acres of CRP (Conservation Reserve Program)
9 acres of Tilling which is rented out to a local farmer
Located in the rolling hills of Green County near trails for biking, rivers canoeing & ATV trails
There is an option to buy another 37.27 adjoining tillable lands, plus an additional 10 acres of a hayfield, along the entrance road.
Watch the video
- Built w/ the highest quality construction
- Incredible views of the rolling hills, pasture land, woods and your own private air strip out every window
- Professionally landscaping w/pond, native prairie plants & fruit trees
- Huge windows let the beauty shine into your life
- Great floor plan with a chef's kitchen
- Extra large 2 car attached garage w/ bonus heated detached garage/workshop
- Lower level has a wine cellar, built in entertainment center that fits an 80 inch TV, an exercise room and a second kitchen
- Designed to add an elevator in the future. Please view 3D virtual model.
- Please view 3D virtual model.
- All dimensions are estimates, buyer to verify if important
- Additional 37.27 acres available for purchase
- Contact agent for details.
- Total acreage of the property is 113.67 acres, this listing is 74 acres and the additional 37.27 can be purchased in addition to the 74.
- It is roughly divided into several parcels as follows:
- forest 25 acres
- pasture 26 acres
- Conservation Reserve Program(CRP) 26 acres
- The rest is tilling land, which is rented out to local farmer.
- Entrance to the house is through road cut through the 20 acres of pasture & forest land
- owner jointly owns 20-acre parcel w/neighbor (undivided half share)
- Both have right of the way through the property
- Forest has not been logged in for last 30 years
- 26 acres of fenced in pasture, which is ideal for haymaking or keeping livestock.
- water source located next to pasture for livestock
- There is a grass airstrip on the property (Kelly Airport on Wisconsin Gazetteer).
- Previous owner was a broker for airplanes and used it to land small planes.
- Presently airstrip is not actively licensed.
- Owner has the original paper work to help prospective new owner
- 40 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
W8559 County Rd C, Argyle, Green County, Wisconsin