This Equestrian Dream property won an award for best horse property in 2015! The newly constructed paradise sits at the end of a private drive with secure gated access just waiting for you to build your own home. Enter the gate and explore the state of the art horse farm that overlooks the rolling hills, valley and open fields of the 70 acre property with breath taking views. The horse farm offers all state of the art features including a 11 stall top of the line stalling area, inside wash bay, full equipment room, heated floors throughout and a top of the line 11,832 sq ft indoor riding arena for indoor riding and training. The living quarters offers 1000 sq ft of living area with custom Alder cabinets and hard wood floors, top of the line granite and high end stainless steel appliances. Explore the view from the large living room windows next to the fireplace or from the deck. Call me for a private showing.
Watch the video
- 1000 square foot living quarters with 1 bedroom 1 bath was set up as a living quarters for hired help. This high end space includes a fireplace, custom hardwood floors, custom kitchen cabinets, top of the line kitchen granite counter tops and high end appliances. Living room has a view overlooking the deck and rolling hills of this 70 acre property. Designated area has already been set up for construction of a future new home.
- Rolling hills with wooded areas, corn fields and open pasture areas.
Horse Facility Features
- 2 year old award winning state of the art horse farm
- 174'x68'x16' Indoor Heated Riding Arena
- 86'x39'x16' Stall barn with living quarters above
- 59'x24'x16' Hay Storage
- Won First Place Equine Facility Award in 2015, from the National Pole Builders Association!
- - There are three separate pasture that each have automatic waterers. Two of the pastures have a shared lean to. the east pasture you leave the gate open to the lower lean to. You could always add a lean to in east pasture. I choose not to use that pasture at this time. All three pastures have several gates, and you can open or close off each pasture.
- -I had a runway built to let horses go to middle pasture, so that you can let them go on level ground at the top of the pasture. It's awesome!
- All weather paddocks:
- There are three. The main two, can be opened by center gate to make it one, or close the gate for two separate paddocks. The lean to's are spacious and have a storm wall for protection. The footing is a material that doesn't get muddy in the rain. Therefore, it is perfect for the rainy, muddy season and saves the pastures from being torn up, as well as, being ideal for snow days.
- Living quarters:
- Having the living quarters is amazing! You can go downstairs from the apartment and feed horses morning grain, let them out and go back upstairs to do other things before doing stalls. Or, if the weather is inclement, you can feed them, go up and have a cup of coffee and go down later, to happy horses munching hay! If the weather is really bad, you can leave them in and rotate them to other stalls while you clean or let them go in the arena for exercise while you clean! The arena, hay area/vestibule are attached to the barn, so you don't need to go outside to use the arena!!
- Doors and Screens:
- These are designed with remotes, to come and go in and out of the barn, so that bugs and critters stay out!
- Industrial washer and dryer for horses clothing and utility sink. You never have to go to a laundry mat.
- Large shower stall with equine safety matting
- Heated floor in barn and tack room
- State of the art ventilation system in barn
- Arena has infrared heat and ventilation with screened windows for opening if you choose to. Natural light, windows have screens.
- Arena has Nike Airfoot footing on three in inches of sand with and an ag-lime base.
- There are several lighting options throughout the barn, vestibule and arena.
- Stalls are open so horses can see one another, European style with gate that swing versus slide (eliminates gates that fall off tracks) Each stall has screened windows. Feeders that swing out, that can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
- Fenced in dog yard with options to gate off the deck.
- 38 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7049 Fishnick Ln, Cassville, Grant County, Wisconsin