The 20 acre Stoneboat Farm property, one of the most unique and beautiful inland parcels in Door County, encompasses meticulously maintained improvements and amenities rarely every found together.
A combination of structures, including several historic restored farm buildings, recently constructed livestock and storage buildings, a 3,000 + square foot, 4 bedroom – 3 ½ bath residence, an outdoor training arena and a private stocked pond sit among a mix of well-maintained trails, groomed green spaces, open meadows, attractively fenced pastures and paddocks.
This extraordinary farm/equestrian property is conditionally permitted to be open publicly as a visitation facility and is at present a USDA – APHIS inspected facility in good standing. If used exclusively as an equestrian estate property or operated as a visitation facility (or as a combination of both) the location, exceptional property characteristics, and associated authorized property use permits makes this very truly a one of a kind property.
For more information, please go to: www.stoneboatfarms.com
- The main residence (3,052 SF), exemplifies the quality that is characteristic throughout the property. The 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom home features beautifully painted interior cabinetry and woodwork complete with entryway crossheads, rosettes/ plinth blocks, aproned sills, door transoms (with etched glass) and much more.
- The main floor (2,604 SF) of this ranch style home has 3 bedrooms (with generous closets) and 2 full bathrooms, in addition to a 1/2 bath powder room. The lower level has an apartment sized (448 SF) finished area complete with a full bathroom, bedroom & kitchen that can be accessed separately from the outside of residence. The spacious entry foyer, den and dining areas all have vaulted ceilings, skylights and are adjacent to full fieldstone fireplace (with Harman pellet burner) which can comfortably heat the entire home. The kitchen has a Jenn-Air has range (with down draft ventilation, grill and convection oven), stainless steel
- refrigerator, dishwasher and ice maker.
- The home has central (LP) heat and air conditioning, water softener and 3 fifty-gallon electric hot water heaters. The residence has 2 electrical sub-panels which can be switched (in case of power outages) to gas/diesel generated power.
- Other residence amenities include:
- • Whirlpool hot tub in master bath
- • Full electric sauna with cedar walls, ceiling & benches
- • Extensive exterior lighting
- • Laundry area with clothes washer & dryer
- • New in-ground pressure septic system tanks installed in 2015
- • Over 400 SF of exterior deck area
- • Large lower-level mechanical room area with new accessory refrigerator/freezer
- • Numerous hardwood & tile floors
- • 60’ Antenna/Broadband tower provides Internet & digital reception
- • Residence is serviced by Frontier phone, Direct TV & underground electric
- 26 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9511 Townline Rd, Sister Bay, Door County, Wisconsin